"Touch me"

Începe de la început

"Well, since you've taken a liking for my abs, I decided to leave them bare for you to admire." I wink at her while she just rolls her eyes. What she does next is so unexpected that for a moment I think that I was imagining things. She lays down close beside me. I pull her even closer, and she rests her head on my shoulder. I hold her as she snuggles closer to me. I can't believe we're actually cuddling. Carefully, I lift her wrist that I hurt. It had turned purple. I slightly press it with my thumb, which causes Mia to hiss. I leave a lingering kiss on her wrist before saying "I'm so sorry, my love. I hate myself for everything I put you through. Everything." She knows what I mean. 

"I've already forgiven you, Kian." She murmurs and places her palm on my cheek in assurance. I smile at her. 

"You've got so many tattoos." She traces a tattoo on my arm. 

"You like them?" I ask her while playing with her damp hair that smells like lavender. She nods in response. I lift her finger and place it over a tattoo on my chest, right over my heart, that says 'AIM'. "You know what this one means?" I ask her. She scrutinizes the tattoo for a moment before tilting her head to me. I know that she knows.

 "It says my name when you read it backwards." She frowns and I nod in approval. "You got a tattoo for me." She whispers to herself. "I love you so," I whisper back. 

"Did you need anything?" I ask her, considering she came to my room but got carried away with my teasing. She mumbles a 'no'. 

"Then why did you come to me?" I ask further. 

"I got bored. I didn't know what to do." Her response hurt me. 

With a sad chuckle, I state "So you thought that I'd be a good pastime." At that, she instantly lifts up her head shaking it vigorously. "No. I wanted to see you." She says sheepishly. I think I might be blushing at her confession. She wanted to see me. 

"You wanted to see me?" I ask like a lunatic. She nods gingerly. 

"Okay, so I won't let myself be out of your sight, then." I grin and she again rolls her eyes at me. 

"Don't you have work to do?" She states as a matter of fact.

"I do. But just 5 more minutes." I put her head back on my shoulder and place a kiss on top of her head. 

We just lay there in silence in each other's comfort. We both know that more than 5 minutes have passed but none of us says anything or even moves a muscle. I've longed for her, for this feeling for so long. And now that I have her, I plan on never letting her go. She isn't running away from me which is a good sign. Maybe she doesn't hate me after all. Maybe David was right when he said that she just needs time. The way her body fits with mine, the way her silky hair entangle with my fingers, the way her breath hits my skin, it all tends to soothe me. She's so intoxicating.

I notice that it's already 6 p.m. I have to get work done, but I don't wanna ruin our cuddle session. 

"Mia, I have to go to my office," I mumble half-heartedly. 

In a flash, she gets off me and sits up straight. This girl! As soon as she pulls away, I feel hollow inside. I get up and make my way towards my office with Mia following me. 

"What would you be doing?" I ask her as we enter the office. 

"Don't know." She shrugs. "Oh, I left my backpack in your car. Could you get it so I can do some homework?" 

"Sure," I call Martin and tell him to get Mia's bag. "How do you like my office, Mia?" I ask her.

"It's cool." She says nonchalantly. 

There's a knock on the door. It must be Martin. 

"Come in." Martin comes in and greets Mia first.

"Hello, little miss. You've cleaned yourself. Very well." He chirps.

"Hi, Marty old pal," Mia smirks. Martin gives her a knowing grin.

"Here's your bag, sunshine." Great. So they're calling each other nicknames already. Just great. 

"Thank you, Martin." She takes her bag from him. Am I invisible or something? I make my presence known to them by clearing my throat. Martin snaps his head at me and instantly throws a greeting. 

"I'll catch up with you later, Mia. Toodle-oo." Martin smiles at Mia. 

"Toodle-oo." Mia sings. What the hell is 'toodle-oo.' Martin strolls out of the room and Mia walks to the couch far from my desk. She settles there, rummaging through her bag. Is she avoiding me again? No way I'm gonna let that happen. Just 10 minutes ago, we were all cuddled up in bed, and she wants to be distant. I grab my laptop and files and walk to the couch settling beside her. She doesn't look up at me even once and starts doing her work. I can't believe this girl! 

________________________________________________

VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT💜💜💜💜💜