"It'll help you survive in the world you'll be in soon. I love you, Sehyun, stay alive for as long as you can. If I see you before you have grandkids, I'm seriously going to kill you again" he joked, a bright smile on his face as I allowed myself to cry again. "I love you too...tell mom I love her too..." I sniffled, feeling hyung lean in and kiss my forehead after brushing my hair out of the way. Then a cold air replaced him. "Survive, my precious little brother...." And he vanished before me again.

Then, the blue glow I felt vanished alongside him. "Make it yours" I heard before a light started to consume my senses. Everything turned bright, blinding me before the sudden senses I thought were gone forever all came at me at once. I could feel a rocky dirt ground beneath my hands. I could taste my dry chapped lips and blood. I can smell sweat and dirt, cologne also lingered. Then, my eyes still felt blinded but over a second, my vision came back. My eyes adjusted to the light, catching the scenery of a small dirt clearing from what seems like an abandoned construction sight. The sun is well on its way down. "...!!!!" My hearing also seemed a bit delayed. I shook my head, trying to get it back when I felt something pull me to my feet. Ah, I was on the ground. That explains why I felt dirt as soon as I gained my senses back.

"...er" I blinked, looking up at someone towering over me. "Hey you fucker!!!" I flinched, my hearing back when the person yelled in a loud voice. "Yeah that's right!!" They had their fists clenching my shirt collar, refusing to let me go anytime soon. "Huh?" I flinched, staring at the guys all white hair. Before he could finish examining the person though, Sehyun felt the person throw them down. He fell to the ground, landing on his but and felt a shock wave hit him when he felt a rock hit his tail bone. "Ow-" he leaned to the side, trying to gain feeling again when the person leaned over him, stepping on his stomach. "What the hell!?" Sehyun was about to grab their leg and shove it off when he noticed something. This person is a man. A highschool just like himself that reminded him of Jisuk Yoo. A character from Eleceed.

"Whatre you looking at fucker?" His foot lifted off me and instead poked my cheek, his dirty shoe leaving dirt on it. "Why are you gazing at me like that? Don't tell me you have a thing for people beating you up?" He covered himself. Truly weirded out by me. Instead of feeling offended by anything, I first say the name I only thought was in a fictional comic. "Jisuk Yoo?" I asked. "Hah!? It's too fucking late now! You remember my name only after I beat you huh!? Fine! I'll beat you up more!" He kicked me in the stomach, leaving me in a coughing fit. It brought back harsh memories of the time that man had broken all my ribs from simply kicking me a few times.

"Y-you're not- real-" I huffed out, gulping down the vomit that almost came up. My words seemed to piss off Jisuk more as he grabbed a lock of my hair, forcing my head back as he leaned close to scowl at my face. "I feel pretty fucking real. Wanna test it out?" I noticed Jisuk ball up a fist, lifting it in the air and throwing a right hook into my face. "Guh!" I let out a noise, grabbing Jisuks hand that held my face in place. My lip busted. That explains why I tasted blood as soon as I woke up as well. "Let go!" I shoved Jisuk away, digging my nails into his hand and forced him to let go. He stumbled away, his hair blocking his eyes. "Did you just...push me?" He asked as I got to my feet, wiping off the blood of my busted lip. I looked at him, glaring at the man that looked and acted exactly like Jisuk Yoo in the beginning of the Manwha.

"Haha!" He laughed. "I'm going to kill you, Kain!" He lunged at me, at a regular human speed. I dodged. Completely scared of getting hit by this bulky man. "Stop! What did I even do!?" I yelled, turning to ask him. "And who's Kain!?" But Jisuks fist hit me before I could speak again. "What?" Jisuk asked when I plopped back onto the ground. "What do you mean who's Kain-?" He looked a little panicked, seeing how my eyes were half shut and on the brink of passing out. Which is true. That direct hit felt a little heavier than a normal person. "Who's...Kain..." by the time I asked my questions again, darkness flooded my vision again. I passed out after Jisuk punched me in the face.

I was K.Oed.

________________________________

A/n: so many emotional damage eh?

Sehyun when Jisuk punched him til he passed out right after coming back to life: