"..." it hurt so much that not even a peep came out.

"Breathe" hyungs voice spoke again. "This is useless- I'm not here to meditate hyung!" Middle school me complained, sitting on the bed. Hyung, who already finished his bachelors and taking a break to get his masters, flicked my forehead. "It's important. A friend taught me this" Hyung glared, causing middle school me to obey and turn. Allowing Hyung to place his hands on my back. I took a deep breath. Although the pain kept increasing, I followed hyungs instructions. Despite being a distant memory. I took a deep breath, feeling the pain in my body and the blue crackles slow down almost immediately. "Good" Hyung said.

"This is weird" middle school me spoke, but kept my eyes closed and continued to follow hyungs words. Unlike the memory though, the present me, currently in pain, noticed a blue glow coming from Hyungs hands. Perhaps, this isn't my memory but...hyungs? "Let it flow" his voice echoed. As if instructing me and not middle school me. "What?" I asked, completely confused. "Shush, I'm talking. Stay quiet" Hyung snapped at middle school me who shut my mouth. Keeping quiet as hyung continued to speak, and me judging him for talking to himself.

"Don't reject it. Don't try to push it away. Accept it. Relax, breathe, and imagine your bloodstream. Make it flow through your veins, into your heart, lungs, organs. Let it flow into every part of your body like how a river flows down a mountain. Let it carve through you and create a path. It'll be painful, but it'll do you wonders "hyung's voice echoed in my head. I did as told. Instead of trying to stop the pain, I rather relaxed as much as I could to let it flow. The pain filled but it was still there, just not unbearable compared to before. I felt it, the painful warmth flowing from the center of my stomach, to my heart, throughout my body, into my legs and arms, toes and fingertips, my lungs and gut. This stinging warmth then started to travel faster. The stinging slowly faded the faster this "flow" went. It was fascinating how I could feel it in my body, moving on its own and creating a path.

Then, it slowed. The flow now moved slowly and peacefully. "You're ready...." I stood up, looked at my body as a faint blue glow outlined myself. "Wow..." I said, moving my arms. Everything felt refreshed. I felt refreshed. Like I gained a new body.

"Hyung! That was so weird! Are you okay! Are you on drugs!?" I flinched, looking at my memory as I watched middle school me touch hyungs forehead, trying to check his temperature. Hyung laughed, grabbed my hand and slowly moved it away. His smile was so bright and lovely, it hurt me to know I'd never see that smile again. "Your talents lie elsewhere Sehyun. You may look at yourself to be normal but your fat from it. Just like me. I wish you luck from here on out, I'll miss you so much" Hyung hugged middle school me, leaving me confused but hugged him back. He then placed one last kiss on my forehead. "Sehyun..." I turned around, shocked to hear hyungs voice but the memory slowly faded as well. So it wasn't just in my head.

When I turned, I saw hyung. Only, Hyung looked transparent and blue. A lot like his lightning. "Hyung.." I reached out and hugged him tightly. "Sehyun...I don't have much time. My essence is slowly disappearing" he rubbed my head, still taller than me even now. "I forced you to awaken" he said. I blinked, wondering what he meant. "Remember the comic?" He asked. I nodded. "That's the world. I think that's the world our father originated  from before coming to our earth" Hyung said, continuing to speak as his blue transparency dimmed. "That flow you feel. It's called force control. It's something my father taught me and something I passed on to you. Unlike regular force control where you can meditate and focus on making the power move, fathers force control is permanent. It explains why he became so powerful in a short amount of time and the same goes for me. Only, I modified it" Hyung continued to speak, covering my mouth when I wanted to speak.

"The force control father invented was far too great. It deteriorated his body over time, thus both making him powerful and killing him at the same time. This force control that I modified won't kill you but it's time for increasing your power slowed down. But, I also found a way to gain power just as fast as fathers force control without it killing you" I wanted to talk. I wanted to speak. But hyung refused to let me, despite his body now becoming a dark blue. "You have to make the force control flow into your brain as well. The force control will both make your brain stronger and faster but also cause your body to exceed limits even awakened ones commonly face. It'll reinforce your body" his voice slowly turned lighter and lighter the more he talked. Soon enough, Hyung spoke in whispers.