"Let me just remove my clothes." Toni said, it came out more aggressively than she would've liked, but she knew Cheryl understood that it was pure eagerness. The grip of Cheryl's arms and legs around the brunette's body loosened and she let her undress, however she still did not let go of her entirely.

Once Toni was just in her lingerie, she was captured in her lover's tight embrace again. Cheryl didn't speak with words, her eyes were telling Toni enough. She wanted her and she wanted her bad.

They kissed for at least 15 minutes, roughly, aggressively, without shame or many thoughts in their head. Just want and lust. When the kiss started to slow down, Toni knew it was time to move on to the next part. She sucked on Cheryl's neck and chest and while she did that she gradually brought her hands closer to play with her nipples. They were already hard as Toni dragged her thumb over them several times.

Toni looked at her gorgeous girlfriend, her red, shiny hair was sprawled all around her, her eyes were closed and her lips were parted just the tiniest bit. "She deserved this." Toni thought. "She deserves anything and I want to give her everything."

As she admired Cheryl for a little bit longer she realised what the most beautiful thing about her was. Her vulnerability. She let Toni be on top of her and do anything to her, she showed who she was by giving Toni access to everything she is.

Cheryl's legs were spread and still clammed around Toni's body. The shorter girl carefully got a hold of her girlfriend's legs and freed herself from her grip. Cheryl's eyes remained close as she trusted her lover with anything.

Toni went to ly down on her stomach in between Cheryl's legs and wrapped her arms around them. She gently massaged her inner thighs with her fingers as she watched Cheryl squirm underneath her. Cheryl's chest was going up and down with fast but steady breaths. She was clearly trying to prepare herself for what was about to happen.

"Is this all okay?" Toni asked, before continuing.

Cheryl nodded her head as she grabbed the bed sheets on either side of her. "Mhmm yess." She breathed out.

Toni knew that the worst mistake someone could make, was to plunge right in. Most guys who she ever dated never quite understood why it was such a big deal, but know that she was dating a girl herself she knew she needed to do it the right way.

The first place she connected her lips to was Cheryl's lower stomach, letting her get used to the feeling of being touched down there. She slowly made her way down, leaving soft kisses on her skin until she reached Cheryl's sacred place.

"Just relax my love." Toni said. She knew that Cheryl had the tendency to tighten her muscles, her body was protecting her as a result of the vulnerable state she was in. "It's just me."

Cheryl nodded and opened her legs just a little more. "Can you hold my hand?" She asked.

Toni grinned and intertwined Cheryl's right hand with her own. "Of course."

Toni grazed the redhead's inner thighs with her lips and nose before placing a few open mouthed kisses on her lips. Toni inhaled sharply, before connecting her lips with Cheryl's clit, feeling overpowered by the pink fog that clouded her brain. Making out with her girlfriend's pussy was next level amazing.

Cheryl moaned and whined as she let Toni eat her out. Her legs were shaking a little bit as she felt Toni's tongue inside of her. She opened her eyes for a few seconds to get a glimpse of her girlfriend in between her legs and it worked like magic. A spark of pleasure spread through her entire body. "Toni, I'm going to...to..."

Toni had heard Cheryl but didn't say anything, she just continued to suck on pink folds. Cheryl squeezed her hand to let her know she was in the middle of her peak, her eyes were firmly shut and her mouth was hanging open. She was experiencing pure bliss.

"Mhmm babe." Cheryl said as she pulled on Toni's arm to let her know she was getting a little sensitive down there.

Toni sucked on Cheryl's clit one last time, like a goodbye kiss, before detaching her lips. She crawled up to her girlfriend's face and immediately kissed her other pair of puffy red lips.

They kissed with passion like there was no tomorrow, like this was the last time they would ever touch each other again.

Cheryl slowed down when her lips were starting to get sore. She was out of breath from carrying her girlfriend's weight on top of her own body and needed a break. She pulled her lips away from Toni and slightly moved her face to the side, letting the hot air in the room reach her lungs.

"I need a short break." Cheryl said as she felt Toni's bare chest press into her own.

Toni muttered something incomprehensible, but it sounded like she agreed. She went to ly next to the redhead with her arm still wrapped around her girlfriend's waist.

"I liked that TT." Cheryl flashed Toni a little smile before she looked at slim fingers gently caressing her hip.

Toni looked at Cheryl and played with a few strands of the redhead's hair, letting her finger get lost in red silky waves. "I really liked that too Cher." Toni pecked Cheryl's lips as if to confirm her words. "I love you babe."

"You're so cute and I love you too. My love." Cheryl's heart was about to explode as she looked at the girl she adored so much. "And I think I might know a way to give you all the love you deserve."

Toni smirked and let Cheryl's hair stay nicely tucked behind her ear. Instead she moved her hand underneath her girlfriend's chin and lifted her head just the tiniest bit. "Show me."

They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds until neither girl could resist the tension anymore and they crashed their lips together once again.