Hike

Luz's POV:

As I was packing up lunch and snacks to get ready for the hike eda came up to me. "Hey kid, where are you going?" she asked. "OH YEAH! Eda I forgot to ask you if it's okay if me, willow, gus and hunter are allowed to go for a hike in bones borrow forest? we just want to see the mythical tail of the 'wearwolves..' I say with excitement. "Hmmm I dunno kid. I mean sure I would let ya buttttt, its late outside its 4 o'clock. but i'll let it-" I cut her off " PLEASEE EDA I PROMISE YOU WE'LL BE FINE!! I GOT WITCHES ON MY SIDE! AND UH WE WILL BE HOME BY 8 PLEASE??" I say eagerly, "Woah kid, you didn't let me finish. As I was saying. Yes, you can go out, but on one condition. You will scrub my feet when you come back. Deal?" I look at her repelled. "Uhm.okay.. Deal." my voice cracked a bit, edas feet are the worst. it's like she has a foot infection or something. She smirks at me "Well then. Off you go!" I smile at her before i sling my backpack over my shoulder and open the door, the cold air hits my face and i smile to myself " BYE EDA, BYE MY LITTLE BEACH PEACH!" i slam the door shut.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey luz" an annoying voice greets me. slightly irritated, i turn to the weird bird worm. "Hi...hooty." "Where ya going?" he asked "uhh with my friends, anyways hooty i gotta go. Speak to you when i get home!" i quickly say before running away from him.. " he gives me the shivers" i mutter to myself.

no ones POV:

Luz meets up with the gang by the forest "you guys ready for the most scariest moment of our lives.." Gus says while putting a flashlight up on his face, acting like he was telling a scary story. "Gus cut it out." Hunter says with a smirk before snatching the flashlight of gus, " HEY! that's MY flashlight! yours is in the bag." Gus pouts "Guys nows not the time to be silly!" Willow says botherd, "Willow! im sorry please forgive us!" hunter replies, Luz smirks at him while wiggling her eyebrows "Hunter it's oka-" willow was cut of by someone who grabs her shoulders "AAA" she shreiks, the ground rumbles while sharp thornes come out wrapping it around someones legs. "HEY! PUT ME DOWN HALF A WITCH!"...."boscha." Gus says coldly "what are YOU doing here." he asked very annoyed that his bestfriends bully is here unwanted. "Woah chill your party pants down, im here because... I-... i wanted to hang out." she says avoiding eye contact. "YOU. want to hangout with us?" willow spits out, "OKAY, OKAY OKAY! Listen, i know i'm a bad person, okay? i know! But please! Amity won't hangout with me like she used to...Shes to busy doing homework. That's why she's not with you guys....right?" boscha says looking at luz. Luz stares of into space but then snaps back to reality "Y-yes that's right." Luz says glaring into boschas eyes. "can i please chill with you guys? just this once?" boscha says with a pleading look. "UGH. FINE. but just this once." Willow replies clutching one of her hands on her chest. " okay dokie!" boscha grins.

1 hour later

"guys I think the mythical 'wearwolves' thing is titans crap I mean we haven't seen any wearwolves" boscha grumpily said, hunter glances at willow then at her hand. He blushes before trying to hold her hand but before he can do that boscha wraps her elbows around hunter and willow necks "Dang don't you to look like lovebugs" she says smugly "cut it out boscha." Gus intervened "WHAT!? im just saying... they look good together if they were ogars, oh wait" she snickers, luz looks at boscha "WHY DID YOU EVEN COME HERE BOSCHA!?? SERIOUSLY YOU'RE MAKING MY LIFE A LIVING TITANS BUTT! ARE YOU GONNA TORTURE US FOR THE REST OF THE JOUNEY!? IF SO I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE!!!!" willow snaps. Everyone fell silent. Hunter intertwined his fingers with willows and looked at her serious, "Willow don't stress...I- if she continues to annoy you, I reassure you she will be going home." he glared at boscha, boscha scoffs and rolls her eyes before walking ahead in front of the group muttering to herself, Willow looks at hunter surprised, she softens her eyes and slightly squeezes his hands," thank you, hunter, really...I- uh appreciate it." willow says stuttering a bit. Gus and luz give eachother a knowing look before walking deeper in the forest "Cmon guys! we only have three hours left!" Gus yells, "COMING!" hunter and willow says at the same time before catching up with luz and gus, boscha still very far ahead of them. "It's a shame that amity couldn't join us.." luz says looking down at the ground "it would've been nice to spend more time with her" luz continues. Hunter looked at luz before placing his free hand on her shoulder " don't sweat it luz, maybe when she's not busy we can hangout with her" he puts his free hand back down, "Yeah! you're right! Now lets c-" she was cut off with a loud piercing scream "AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!", They all look in the direction that boscha was in "Boscha?....wha- wh- what IN THE TITAN IS THAT!?" there sits boscha on the floor while a Large wolf was laying on top of her, "SHHhh its a wolf" luz whispers, "a- a green wolf?" Willow says while staring at the massive green wolf.