Taking them, "Nothing." Lying.

"Serenity Jade you know I raised you better than that. You know I don't tolerate lying especially not to me. So I'm ask one mo time. What's wrong?" She said.

"Me and Kay just got into argument." Putting it simple.

"About?" She asked.

"I was texting someone and I only have they initial saved cause of privacy reasons. But anyways she was looking in my phone and she thought I was texting Kel. Which I wasn't and she got mad and upset at me. Even though I told her I wasn't texting him." Trying not to get upset. "It's like with her and Tori everything I do it bothers them or "it's not they type of thing". Ughh it's like Shayla and barely that is the only one outta the group who tries to be reasonable with us." I said.

Touching my hand, "Now look baby in this life people gone come and go outta of it. The people that's trying to leave let them. It's no need to have them around if they truly don't wannabe there. I know at times we get blinded about how much time we have put in with people or the memories made with them. But for your peace of mind if you feel the need to let them go then do just that. No more holding on to hope baby." Squeezing it gently.

I wanted to breakdown and cry but couldn't. Not in front my grandma. And maybe she is right maybe I do need to cut them off. Instead of holding onto them I need to let it go. But I don't want to let them go.

•Later That Night•

I was honestly contemplating if I wanted to send one long paragraph to the group or not. Decided not to and slowly just cut them off. Cause if I do it the way Mae will tell me to I'm feel bad and wanna be their friend again. It always a process with letting people go outta my life.

INCOMING FACETIME FROM K💛

I didn't answer just cause I didn't feel like talking really to anyone tonight. Now that I think about it this is this boy 3rd time calling me today. I'll figure out what he wanted tomorrow but tonight is for me and only me.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
June 16,2018
Home

"Fuck." Mumbled under my breathe.

She was going dumb sucking my dick. Just as I was bout to finished a knock on the door and doorbell ring. I got up to see who it was.

Knocking on the door, "Who is it?" Asking.

Clearing her throat, "Me uhmmm Serenity."

"Shit." Mumbling.

"Sorry if I came at a bad time I thought I could Mae before she left." She said. "Can you tell her I stopped by?" She sounded sad.

It just wasn't a good time for her to pop up. Granted she came over for Mae but still it would've been bad if she saw shawty.

Going back in the room, "Aye you gotta go."Tapping shawty leg.

"Why?" Confused.

"The homies finnah come scoop me." Lying.

Getting up, "Are you gone call me?"

"Yeah I gotcha." I said.

I rushed her out the house and tried to calm my panic down. What the fuck? How I almost get caught up already? If shawty wasn't here I would've let Serenity in but since she was that couldn't happen.

•LATER THAT NIGHT•

FACETIMING SERENITY💞

This the 3rd time I called her ass today and she ain't answer. Finally...Mae was home so I could ask her wassup with her friend.

"Uhmmm what's up with yo friend?" I asked her.

Confused, "What?"

"Serenity...she stopped by earlier looking for you and after that radio silence." I said.

Shrugging her shoulders, "Key uhmm I don't know I'm call her once I get settle in." Looking tired.

Leaving out her room, "Okay."

Prolly 2 hours passed before I got a message from Serenity.

TEXT MESSAGES WITH SERENITY💞

Today 12:31 PM

damn no good morning
no nothing huh

lol we just talked otp

Today 7:45 PM

heyy sorry i've been mia
uhmmm a lot happened today but i'll
talk to yu tomorrow maybe

damn ok

TEXT MESSAGES WITH SERENITY💞

I wanted to know what happened but she'll tell me tomorrow. She ain't got no choice but to tell me.

• Do Key and Serenity got something going on or just testing the waters?

• Why Kaylee so mad at Serenity instead of Kel?

• Why is Tori okay with going along with basically bullying Serenity?

• Is Shayla really in the dark or choosing to turn a blind eye to the situation?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE💋