The Amphibia House (CTT)

I sat on the couch with Anne and Sprig while I wrote in my journal. All of a sudden, Hop Pop and Polly came in with the music box. That's when a huge flash of light came into the living room.

Next thing I knew, we were in a much nicer living room, but we were able to recognize somebody. Luz Noceda and Peter Yenkins-Clawthorne, and a little Cubone.

Luz and Peter were pretty excited. All I was thinking was are we finally destined to have that sleepover? A giant owl tube saw us as intruders though, so he wrapped us up. Luz and Peter told Hooty to put us down. After Hooty released us, Luz and Peter knew we needed a warm Bonesborough welcome.

Luz and Peter took us into town to explore. The two young witches decided to get our pictures taken with Anne and I. Hop Pop, Sprig, and Polly also wanted to strike a pose. As the frogs were in the Photo Booth, a tentacle grabbed the booth with them inside.

Luz and Peter showed us a movie theater. As Hop Pop tried to fix the box, Sprig and Polly tried to get across the street. Both of the siblings didn't stand a chance against Boiling Isles traffic.

After the movie, a local witch showed us a magic trick. Polly chose one of the cups, only to be eaten by a monster. But it wasn't that long before its mouth started smoking. The music box malfunctioned again and sent us back to Wartwood. At least we didn't die. Wait! Do Luz and Peter think we're all dead?!

Anne and I were both bummed out about the sleepover getting canceled again, but we found the picture with Luz and Peter and hugged each other.

Happy Frog-iversary to Amphibia! -Mal.