Fun Facts Part 2 (As Of December 12, 2021)

Back with some more facts about The Calamity Girls trilogy.

1. Rosalina, Rowena's sister, has heterochromia, meaning her eyes are two different colors, kinda like Eda and Lilith from The Owl House. Or Erin if you're a fan of Camp Camp.

2. Thor, the Warbler family dog is an Australian Shepherd, based on one of the dogs of my favorite Amphibia reactor on YouTube, IAmZamber.

3. The third book kinda reminds me of Full House. If you think about it, including the pets, there's 10 of them living at the Boonchuy house.

4. The title of book 3, A Frog's Way Home, is based on the book, A Dog's Way Home.

5. I originally thought about zapping Rosalina to Amphibia with the girls, but I scratched the idea.

6. I have written a crossover for this and Adventures in the Boiling Isles, but I won't post it until I work on boiling isles more.

7. Rosalina is a straight LGBT ally, especially since Rowena is lesbian.

8. Rowena wasn't originally supposed to be LGBT.

9. Rowena dreams of traveling to Italy one day, mostly for the pasta.

10. Rowena secretly ships Lady Olivia and General Yunan.

11. Rowena was not the first OC I wrote into a FanFiction. I have an older story that I scrapped called 'Stranger in Gravity Falls' and I made a character named Evan, since it was supposed to be like a Stranger Things AU.

12. When I first published The Calamity Girls, there were less than 60 fanfics under the Amphibia hashtag here on Wattpad. Now, there's over 500.