Late night talk

Sanji POV

I saw Maxx get up from Zoro's hammock, I was curious so I followed him. He wandered out and just stood for a moment before walking up the stairs to the kitchen door. SO THAT'S WHAT HE'S UP TO! NOT ON MY WATCH!

Although I suppose the traps will stop him and teach him a lesson. I'll let the traps do the work for me! (that's what you think 🤭)

I watched as the short man opened the door and..bent down(Ray:😏) and UNHOOKED THE TRAP!? WHAT THE FU-! How did he even know that it was there?

I softly walked up to the kitchen door that he had left open. What I saw surprised me, I assumed that he would have gone straight to the pantry to eat food but instead he was just... opening all the cupboards?

He was clearly looking for something, "seriously now who the hell doesn't have a damn coffee machine" he said annoyed. Oh so that's what he's thinking.

We do have a coffee machine because Robin likes to have a cup from time to time but we kept it on the very top of the shelfs.

I watched from the doorway holding back laughs as the pansexual walked past it at least 5 times before noticing it.(lmao I would do this irl to 😭)

"Ah found it!" He said "now I just have to reach it" he continued sighing mildly annoyed. He was pretty short so he wouldn't be able to reach it, but honestly he probably shouldn't be drinking coffee this late anyway.

Then he CLIMBED ON THE COUNTER. NOPE THIS LITTLE MIDNIGHT ADVENTURE! I went to stop him but got caught in the doorway. I felt my foot being dragged to the ceiling.

I HAD GOTTEN STUCK IN MY OWN TRAP! ARE YOU SERIOUS! Maxx was grasping at the coffee pot, almost reaching it, while I was trying to get my foot untied without making too much noise.

Because there was no way I was going to let Maxx know I had gotten stuck in a trap I set. "GOT IT" Maxx said, why he was talking out loud I don't know. Suddenly I saw the foot he was balancing on wobbled, "CRAP" Maxx yelled as he fellto the ground breaking the coffee pot in the process.

Namis gonna be mad at me, she'll think I did it and I'll have to buy a new one. Dang it Maxx! Did you really need coffee at 1 in the morning!

"DANG IT!" The clumsy male yelled looking like a puppy when there owner leaves " stupid Sanji who puts a coffee pot on the very top shelf" Maxx grumbled. He got what he deserved for breaking into the kitchen.

Maxx walked out of the kitchen still grumbling, but I still couldn't get to the rope holding my foot. I have it one last reach and grabbed the end of the rope. 

I pulled and went tumbling to the ground. Ow that hurt. I stood up my backside hurting, and walked outside.

Maxx was nowhere to be seen, I checked back in the kitchen but he wasn't there, I checked the entire ship before I heard voices coming from the crows nest. "-your cute" I heard Zoros rough voice as I climbed up the rope ladder.

What the heck?! Was Zoro gay?! And for Maxx!? but Maxx was married and he loved Ray! "Yeah, I love him but I wish he would tone down the PDA shit when we are around others" Maxx said.

"I can see that would get annoying" Zoro said chuckling "but you guys are adorable" he continued. "You already said that" Maxx replied with a small chuckle.

OHHHH so that's what Zoro was saying was cute. I'm not sure how I would feel if he was gay. "I wish there were more couples like you guys so people would accept it more" Zoro said "and I'm going to apologize for Sanjis behavior earlier, I thought he might not be the most accepting but I didn't think he would be a complete homophobic jerk." He continued.

Ouch Zoro that hurts, I had tried to apologize earlier and they just didn't hear me.You don't have to make me feel worse.

"Ehh, it's fine we get that kind of stuff all the time" Maxx responded "don't get me wrong I would still like an apology but Im just saying I forgave him already" smiled hugging his knees,

"But yeah, the way he reacted is why I haven't told the crew I'm pan.Zoro sighed lowering his head WAIT WHAT!? Zoro's gay!? (I think he would be pan or aroace tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️)

Zoro...Gay...? "Yeah I can understand that, I mean you would want to tell the guy your gay for that your gay" Maxx said sarcasticly.

So Zoro was not only gay but has a crush on someone on the ship. "Oh shut it " Zoro growled "ok, ok, jeez calm down tigger" Maxx laughed.

The two males talked for what seemed like hours(it was 😒)

"ok I'm going to go back to bed before lynnie and Ray get on me for not going to be,and I kinda broke the coffee pot" Maxx said scratching the back of his neck

CRAP! I scrambled down the ladder and into my hammock before Maxx came back down and climbed back into Zoros hammock, snuggling next to his husband. I fell asleep with a lot to think about.

         ~~~~The Next Day~~~~
No one's pov
Maxx woke up to see his lover gon along with all the guys.he hopped out of zoros hammock and went to the kitchen.

"CROCODILE!!!IM COMING FOR U" Luffy said running off "what's going on?" Maxx questioned rubbing eyes.

Ray walked up to the male kissing his forehead "We made it to alabaska dear"Ray smiled planting another kiss on the smaller males forehead.

"Good morning to u to"lynnie said rolling her eye "Oh I didnt see y there"Maxx said walking towards lynnie.

Maxx walked passed lynnie to say good morning to Zoro.lynnie gasped "Wow my own best friend" lynnie said dramatically putting her hand on her head.

"And I m thought we were besties" she added a few fake sniffs in between her sentence Maxx just rolled his eyes "good morning" they both started laughing their asses off.

Thanks for reading ^^ totally didn't have a mental break down editing this lol 😅 word count 1075 :)