Dinner

General POV As Sanji walked with Ray he couldn't help but feel weird... he's married to a man..? Sanji was lost in thought until Ray spoke up "Um excuse me sir...?" Sanji looked up "Sanji just call me Sanji" he replied

"Oh I'm sorry Sanji, Are you okay" Ray tilted his head to the side a little. "What do you mean?"Sanji asked, "Well you've been chopping air for a good five minutes" Ray chuckled.

Sanji looked down at his hands and he's right, Sanji hasn't even started seasoning the meat. "Do you happen to have any buckwheat flour?" Ray questioned, "yeah I do, I don't use it very much though" Sanji answered while staring off into space.

His mind was still caught on the fact that two boys were in a relationship, it wasn't right (A/n: this is not a big deal but Sanji is the kind of person who has never interacted with a gay couple before so he thinks it is).

"Sanji!" Ray slightly yelled bringing him back to reality "I asked where it is"he asked for the fifth time. "Oh sorry I was distracted" he pointed to a low cupboard out of the way from the main kitchen, "that's where I keep the ingredients I don't use often." He explained. "Thanks," Ray said, crouching to open the cupboard.

He could tell something was bothering the cook, after hearing Maxx rant about the show 24/7 he could pretty positively say that the cook never just chopped air, that was Iidas job.

He just hoped it wasn't the fact that he had to share the kitchen because if he didn't cook Maxx wouldn't eat. Ray found the buckwheat flour and grabbed the normal flour from its place on the counter, washed his hands and got to work.

He was almost done with sifting the two types of flour together when he was interrupted. "So you and Maxx are married huh?" Sanji asked in a voice colder than the soba (SHOTO🥶🥵) he was making for Maxx and himself.

"Yes, what about it" he responded, coping the blondes tone. There were a lot of things that he didn't care enough to get involved with but one thing he would NOT stand for was people judging his husband! "Oh nothing, I was just wondering how you got married since you both are boys" he said, not looking up from the meat he was seasoning.

"Ok first of all, don't use that tone with me,Second, it's called being gay as hell, So kindly fuck off"he said, sending Sanji a death glare.

"Ha, that's the funniest thing I heard all day" Sanji said chuckling "I should have assumed you two were joking" he continued with a lighter tone and seemed to actually believe that.

'Pardon?!,Was this guy for real?' Ray thought as he walked up to Sanji, the two men were about the same height so Ray could look straight into Sanji eyes and say, "What makes you think I was joking."

Rays voice went cold.he toke a breath so he could talk to the man without punching the guy in the face. "Well, for starters, a boy can't marry another boy and next you really expect me to believe you when you phrase it as 'gay as hell' gays don't exist in the real world, stupid" (A/n: this hurts my heart to write😭).

Rays POV

I chuckled not in a good way I could deal with him insulting me or heck I could even stay calm if he insulted Lynnie but he had insulted Maxx, MY HUSBAND! THE MAN I LOVE MORE THAN MY PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A FAMILY!AND RIGHT AFTER HE CLAIMED THAT GAYS DIDNT EXIST! WELL NEWS FLASH YOUR ON A SHIP WITH AT LEAST ONE PLUS TWO PANS! It took all my willpower to keep my face calm, I knew that if I yelled we would get kicked off the ship (Maxx wouldn't talk to me four days maybe weeks). I walked straight up to the stupid homophobic cook and punched him straight in the jaw, if he liked straight then he surely would like that.

Sanji POV

He punched me, he fucking punched me. I wasn't about to let that slide, I attempted to kick him in the side but he dodged easily. I continued trying to land a hit but he was too fast.

It was almost as if he was dodging my moves before I even lifted my leg. By then the racket had drawn the attention of the crew and we heard a knock at the door but we were both too caught up in the fight to realize.

The door opened to see Lynnie, Zoro, Luffy, Maxx and Chopper. "What is the world! We leave you alone for ten minutes!" Lynnie yelled when she saw the scene in front of her.

"He punched me first" I said, defending myself literally and figuratively. "What did he do Ray? You wouldn't attack without reason" Lynnie asked.Ray cleared his throat "First I would like to apologize," Ray started "and he insulted me and Maxx" he said with a now calm voice.

General POV

When Maxx heard this he went straight for sanji and would have landed an attack if Ray didn't hold him back"EVERYBODY STOP FOR A MOMENT!!!" Lynnie yelled turning into a wolf and standing between the three crewmates, "We are all part of the same crew, Sanji you need to respect the fact that they are in love and there is NOTHING you can do about it" she said. Maxx lowered his fists, satisfied that his friend was on his side. "Yeah, Sanji they can like whoever they want" an unexpected voice said from the doorway, it was Zoro (😌😏). "Stay out of this moss head" Sanji said, annoyed that everyone was turning against him. "But Sanji you hurt Ray and Maxx's feelings, you should apologize" the kind hearted captain added "and after that finish cooking because I'm still hungry." Luffy continued. Sanji just swore at Ray and Maxx and went back to cooking Luffy meat. Ray finished the soba and dinner was finally ready.

           ~~~Time skip~~~

"Maxx,my love are u ok" every one turned there attention to Maxx "I'm not hungry" He said simply looking up at his lover as his eye twitched. "Ma-" but before lynnie could finish her sentence Maxx ran off laughing with Ray not far behind him.

"These two" Lynnie sighed as she grabbed Maxxs bowl of soba "if he's not going to eat it I will" she said shrugging her shoulders Vivi smiled (I totally forgot all about her lol 💀) "well..." the crew started chatting as they ate thanks to Vivi breaking the ice.

THANKS FOR READING AGAIN IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS THANKS AGAIN TO word count 1142 CowsMoo1234