Volume 11: Moving on

Start from the beginning

Yato: ...

I hesitated a moment until I just started to walk toward the school exit in a hurry.

There was someone I wanted to talk but if he was already returned to the dorm it was game over for today.

After leaving the school building, I walked on the way to the dorm but...

Yato: Sighs... I missed him huh...

I just entered the dorm building and when I arrived in the lobby I took a look at the elevator board to see at which floor it was...but suddenly when I was in my thought looking at the board.

???: He hasn't returned yet...

Yato: Hm?

Surprised to hear this voice I just turned my head and started looking toward the sofa in the lobby. There was a guy with blond hair sitting in one of the coaches while looking at his nails.

Yato: Koenji huh?

That's right it was Koenji... I saw him leaving the classroom almost at the same time as Hirata earlier.

Yato: ...

I just walked closer to the coach...

Yato: Well Well... and me who thought that you left in a hurry for a date with a senpai of us...

Hearing my comment, he just started to smile as if my remake amused him

Koenji: It's totally natural that you arrived at this conclusion. After all, which girls wouldn't want to have a date with me?

Seeing this attitude, I just sneered and took a thoughtful expression...

Yato: Hmmm....Well if I think about it...there might be a few names that could come to my mind.

Koenji: Fufu well if that is the case smarty-boy... it just means they were not worthy of my time anyway!

Yato: That's a good way to put it if you try to convince yourself of the sad reality playboy-kun!

For the first time since I started to talk to him, he stopped looking at his nails and we stared at each other for a moment until...

Koenji: Fufufu!

Yato: Hahaha!

Koenji: I would love to continue this conversation but...haven't you another goal by coming here, cunning boy?

Yato: That might be the case...have you seen Hirata?

Hearing my question he just sneered as he shook his head.

Koenji: I might have said some words that didn't please him on my way back to the dorm...and he decided to take a detour toward the Keyaki Mall.

Yato: Ahhh I see...

Since Koenji and Hirata left almost at the same time earlier... I was wondering how Koenji could have been back to the dorm before him. With the current state of Hirata, I don't imagine him going to the Keyaki Mall to hang out...

But since I know where I might find him... I just turned around and left the dorm building and started to walk toward the Keiyaki Mall...

I walked a moment until I finally found him...Hirata Yosuke.

Yato: Sighs... I'm almost went back to school...

Earlier instead of taking the path to go toward the dorm, I had taken the path to the Keyaki Mall... I would have found Hirata way earlier...

Yato: Anyway...

I just walked to him... He was sitting on a bench looking at the ground...

Yato: ...