"Thank you again, Momma." I hugged Kay's mom. "You know it's no problem, I really don't mind keeping her." She said to me before I pulled away. I leaned down into Naomi's car seat and kissed her cheek "Imma see you later Mama..." I whispered trying not to wake her up.

After saying my goodbyes to everyone I made my way to my nail appointment. As soon as I got to Tamia's studio I texted her to let her know I was there. She texted me back telling me to come inside. "Hey, Mari~" Tamia was at her station waiting for me. "Hey~" I sat down in front of her.

"Girl, how are you?" I asked her as I sat in front of her. "I'm good, how have you been?" She started to get her supplies ready. "Um... I've been good..." I said to her. "What you wanna do wit yo nails today?" She asked me. "Black French tips." I told her.

After getting my nails done I started to make my way to a florist. I got some rose petals and a few bouquets before I made my way to the next store. "Hm... what should I get..?" I looked at the different candles. "Hey~ you Amari, right?" I heard a girl's voice behind me.

I turned around to see the redheaded girl "Yeah, ion kno yo name tho." I smiled at her. "Alyssa, Kaykay ain't tell you bout me?" She smiled back at me. "Um... I think he did... he called you a treesh." I went back to picking out my candles. "I'm gon have to talk to him bout dat." Alyssa said before walking away. "Girl what..?" I turned around only for her to not be there anymore.

?" I turned around only for her to not be there anymore

"Okay..." I looked around the room once I sat our bags on the bed. "I need to shower, do my hair, and makeup." I started to unpack my bags. "What should I wear..?" I went through my clothes until my eyes landed on a black dress I had packed. "Perfect~" I set it out on the bed and grabbed some heels that matched. After spending the next few hours getting ready I started to spread the rose petals around the room and bed.

Once everything looked nice I left the room and went to my car. The ride to the restaurant didn't take too long. "Hi, my reservations are for 10:30." I said to the receptionist. "Name?" He asked me. "Carter." I gave him a polite smile.

He looked down at his tablet before he nodded "I'll have a server take you to your table." He said to me. "Thank you." I nodded at him before a server to my table.

Five minutes had passed before I saw Kay walk up to our table, he was dressed in an all-black suit with his chains on. "Hey, beautiful." He leaned down and kissed my cheek before sitting across from me. I smiled at him "Hi~ you look handsome." I grabbed his hand.

He smirked "I know, I clean up nice." He looked down at his menu. I looked down at mine too "What looks good to you?" I asked him. "I want da Chicago-style ribeye with brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes." He looked up at me. I looked up at him too "Damn what happened to yo lip?" I reached across the table to touch his face.

Kay moved away "It's nothin... I just got into a fight." He made me put my hand down. "With who?" I asked him. "Some lame ass nigga... you ain't gotta worry, I handled it." He looked back down at the menu "So what you want?" He asked me. "Kay-" He cut me off "I said, what do you want?" He asked again.

I sighed and shook my head "I want the Cajun steak with the macaroni and cheese." I answered him. "Dats it?" He asked me. "The fresh greens too..." I set my menu down. "Come on... don't ruin our whole night cause of dis." Kay grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Okay..."

After dinner, we took a walk around the streets "Where you wanna travel?" He looked at me

After dinner, we took a walk around the streets "Where you wanna travel?" He looked at me. "Where do I want to travel..? A lot of places, but my number one is Singapore." We held hands as we walked. "Singapore? What's there?" He asked me.

"Everything. I want to do the sightseeing, I want to eat the food, I just wanna experience the culture altogether." I said to him. "What about you?" I looked up at him. "Miami... the beaches, parties, the bitches-" I cut him off "The what..?" I put my hand up to hit him. He flinched away from me laughing "Yo chill~ I'm just playin~" Kay pulled me closer to him.

"You play too much..." I rolled my eyes as he wrapped his arms around me. "Whatever..." I let him lean half of his body weight on me. "But foreal... Miami is where I wanna go, it'll be lit." He walked. "Yeah, it would be nice."

By the time that we got back to the hotel room, the view was perfect

By the time that we got back to the hotel room, the view was perfect. "Oh you did yo thang on dis~" He looked around the room. I nodded and lit the candles. "Look at the view." He stood at the window. "I got you something~" I picked up the roses. He turned and looked at me "These fa me..?" He started to smile. I nodded and handed him the flowers "I didn't want to bring it to the restaurant."

"Ian never have no girl get me flowers..." He looked down at his flowers. "Well, I hope you like them." I patted his shoulder. "I do..." At this point he was cheesin. "Aww~ Gimmie a kiss~" I leaned in and kissed him.

Kay kissed back for a bit before pulling away "My lip burnin! You got lipgloss in my cut!" He set the flowers down and went to the bathroom. I heard the sink running before he came back out. "I'm sorry~"

"You tryna make it up to me?" Kay walked back over to me. "What I gotta do?" I asked him. He started to take off my dress "We can start with takin' dis off." Kevin said to me. I stopped him "I'm in control tonight." I started to unbutton his shirt. A smirk spread across his face "Okay, Ma." He sat on the bed.

-J

Cut It Out ★ KAY FLOCKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara