Chapter 21

Third P.O.V.

It's been a few months since Aemond and Alyssa's wedding. They had consummated on their wedding night and a week later the Maester told the two that Alyssa was pregnant.

Let's just say that each of her already born children were happy to have a younger sibling. Her children have a lot and so have their dragons.

Alyssa was sitting in the garden rubbing a hand on her big pregnant stomach, as she was reading a book.

"Muña!!" Ally exclaims happily as she and her siblings all run except Rhea and Hades who were in the arms of Lola and Dyana

"Hello, my little dragons." Alyssa says as she got up and hugged each of her children.

Alyssa looks at her handmaidens who had a sleeping Rhea and Hades.

"Thank you, Dyana and Lola." Alyssa says. "Take the two up to their chambers. They've had a long day."

"Of course." Lola says before her and Dyana quickly leave to put the youngest two down for a nap.

"When we get the eggs for the baby?" Alan asks.

"After they are born, my sweet boy." Alyssa says as she sits back down on the bench.

"When will that be mother?" Ares asks

"Soon my love." Alyssa says with a smile as she watched her children stare at her stomach.

"How did baby get in muña stomach?" Freyr asks.

Alyssa smiles and starts to open her mouth but gets cut off.

"Well remember the story of the Mother God?" Ally asks.

Freyr nods.

"Well the Mother God realized that muña and Aemond wanted a child so with all the magic she could muster, she made another babe and put it in muña's stomach where it will grow." Freya says taking over.

"Will that happen to me?" Freyr asks innocently.

"No, sweetheart. Only females." Alyssa says.

What she didn't realise was that Aemond was watching from his window. He currently has Aegon and Helaena in the room as the three were talking.

"She's not going to disappear, brother." Helaena says. "You're worried aren't you?"

"I'm not worried." Aemond says brushing his sister off.

"Aemond, it's okay. She will be okay. She's done this fourteen times." Helaena says.

Aemond sighs and looks away from the window to stare at his sister. Aegon was sitting in the chair next to the fire drinking from his wine cup.

"Alyssa is our older sister. She can take care of herself." Aegon spoke up looking away from the fireplace.

He stared at his sister-wife and brother. The younger two Targaryen siblings looked at their eldest brother.

"But what happens when she gets bigger? Will she be able to take care of herself then?" Aemond asks.

Helaena got up and walked closer to her brother. She smiles before Aemond felt his head go to the side.

"Why in the Seven Hells would you do that for!?" Aemond exclaims. "You slapped me!?"

"You need to stop worrying about Alyssa. We have guards and dragons who will protect her from harm." Helaena says as she sits back down.

"You aren't going to do anything?" Aemond asks to Aegon.

"Why should I?" Aegon asks with a shrug amused by the slap Helaena gave Aemond.

"Your wife just slapped me!" Aemond exclaims.

"Not my problem." Aegon said.

Aemond groans before he swiftly walks out. Aegon laughs as Helaena giggles. The two quickly follow him out.