Chapter 14

Third P.O.V.

Alyssa was sitting in the garden with her children who were looking at the different flowers. Helaena was with her as they sat and chatted getting to know what happened while Alyssa was gone.

 Helaena was with her as they sat and chatted getting to know what happened while Alyssa was gone

Alyssa's dress & hair

"They must have been wonderful people

"They must have been wonderful people." Helaena says softly.

Alyssa had just finished speaking about John and Mary. Telling her sister how they took her in and treated her like she was apart of the family.

"They were." Alyssa says.

"Did Alfred have any siblings?" Helaena asks.

"He does." Alyssa says. "His twin sister is named, Eleanor.
His younger sister is named, Hara, she reminds me of you.
His eldest sister, Mana and her husband, Vladimir.
He has a younger brother named, Haro, who gets into many sticky situations where we mostly try to get him out of said sticky situation.
His eldest brother was named, Afro, who sadly died after trying to break up a fight. So my son is named after him."

"They also sound wonderful. But why does Hara remind you of me?" Helaena asks.

"Hara like you is well reserved and shy. But instead of loving bugs and insects, she likes bigger animals. She studies them and writes them down in her little book, like you did when we were younger." Alyssa says.

"I would love to meet her someday." Helaena says.

"Well there are a lot of bugs that you never seen before back home. I could ask father if I could take you." Alyssa says with a smile.

"Oh please do!!" Helaena says excitedly.

"I'll do it later but for now let's get to know each other some more." Alyssa says and her sister nodded.

"So how is Scatha?" Helaena asks.

"She's doing wonderful. Hatched fourteen eggs for each of my children. And gotten bigger almost the size of Vhagar." Alyssa says.