Chapter 16

(Please don't hate me y'all)

Third P.O.V.

The feast was over and Alyssa corraled her children to their rooms. They all changed into their night wear before getting settled into bed. They had a big room that had multiple beds inside, per the children's request.

"Muña?" Falk says.

"Yes dear?" Alyssa says as she laid the two youngest down in their cribs since they were fast asleep.

"Can you sing to us?" Fala asks.

Alyssa turns to her older children.

"The only times you asked me to sing for you are when you can't sleep, had nightmares, you did something or you just want me to stay in the room a little bit longer." Alyssa remarked.

"Please, mama." Ally pleads.

She looked at her children who all had the puppy eyes. She sighs before giving her children a smile.

"Alright, but you promise to go to sleep afterwards?" Alyssa asks.

"We promise, muña." Alan says.

"Alright, get comfy." Alyssa said as she sat next to the nearest bed, which happened to be Ares.

-------------------------------

My mother told me
Someday I would buy
Galleys with good oars
Sail to distant shores

Stand up on the prow
Noble barque I steer
Steady course to the haven
Hew many foe-men
Hew many foe-men

My mother told me
Someday I will buy
Galleys with good oars
Sails to distant shores

Stand up on the prow
Noble barque I steer
Steady course to the haven
Hew many foe-men
Hew many foe-men

My mother told me
Someday I will buy
Galleys with good oars
Sails to distant shores

Stand up on the prow
Noble barque I steer
Steady course to the haven
Hew many foe-men
Hew many foe-men

My mother told me
Someday I will buy
Galleys with good oars
Sails to distant shores

Stand up on the prow
Noble barque I steer
Steady course to the haven
Hew many foe-men
Hew many foe-men

My mother told me
Someday I will buy
Galleys with good oars
Sails to distant shores

Stand up on the prow
Noble barque I steer
Steady course to the haven
Hew many foe-men
Hew many foe-men
---------------------------------

When Alyssa was done she looks to see her children fast asleep. She smiles and kisses each of their foreheads before heading back to her chambers.

What she didn't realize was that her voice had echoed throughout the castle.

Alyssa walks into her chambers and sees her husband sitting on the couch that they have reading.

"Are they asleep?" Alfred asks.

"Of course, once they hear my sining voice they are fast asleep." Alyssa told him.

"You know we could always try to make another one....." Alfred suggested.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying husband?" Alyssa asks.

Alfred gets up from his spot and walked over to his beautiful wife.

"You want another child?" Alyssa asks.

"Yes, we could have a bunch more running around. And we could officially beat pretty much anyone throughout Westeros." Alfred said.

"Maybe we should wait." Alyssa suggested.

"Okay." Alfred said.

The two change into their night wear before getting into bed.

*Next day*

Alyssa wakes up and get ready for the day. She gets into her dress and does her hair. She noticed her husband still asleep so she left him alone.

 She noticed her husband still asleep so she left him alone

Alyssa's dress

She goes to the children's rooms where she sees most of them awake and ready for the day. She wakes the rest up and get them ready for the day.

"Ally why don't you take your sister's and go find aunt Helaena, and boys go find your uncle Aemond." Alyssa said.

"Yes, muña." The children said together and quickly leave.

Alyssa heads back to her chambers. She walked in to see her husband still asleep.

"Alfred? Wake up, it's a new day." Alyssa said and got no response.

Alyssa walks over to him.

"Alfred?" Alyssa asks once again.

Still no response from him. Alyssa quickly ran over before noticing his face is pale white. She gasped and quickly put her fingers to his neck to check for a pulse.

Feeling nothing she screams alerting guards, maids and her family except the children. They quickly rush to her room to see her crying over her husband's body.

"Alyssa!" Viserys exclaims running over to his daughter.

"He's dead..." Alyssa revealed making everyone gasp.

"Call the Maesters!" Viserys ordered.

Rhaenyra walked over to her sister and brought her into her arms and hugged her. Alyssa cries into her sisters chest as Rhaenyra tried to comfort her.

The Maesters take Alfred's body away. Alyssa had puffy and red eyes from crying. She quickly goes over to her desk and starts writing a letter.

"Sister, you must sit down and think this through." Rhaenyra said.

"His siblings need to know what happened to their brother." Alyssa hissed tears still falling from her eyes.

"You can deliver later, but for now we must break the news to your children." Rhaenyra said.

"Bring them to me. The girls will be with Helaena and the boys will be with Aemond." Alyssa said.