Chapter 11

Third P.O.V.

Alyssa was sitting on the couch with her two youngest with her. She smiled at the two who were fast asleep, when she heard the door opened.

 She smiled at the two who were fast asleep, when she heard the door opened

She looks up to see Eleanor who had a panicked look on her face. Mana who walked in from the kitchen stared at her sister.

"El, what's wrong?" Alyssa asks.

"I was walking home when I noticed some ships at the harbor with the Targaryen banner on them." Eleanor says and Alyssa went wide-eyed.

Mana takes the youngest two as Eleanor and Alyssa quickly walk out of the house to find Alfred.

The two soon find him with the children. He looks up and smiles before it drops seeing the looks on his wife and twin.

"Children, please go inside with aunt Mana." Alyssa told the children who were confused but followed orders.

"What's wrong?" Alfred asks.

"I saw ships at the harbour with the Targaryen banner on them." Eleanor says.

"They're probably going to talk to Giuseppe." Alfred says trying to calm his wife down.

"Or maybe they found out I'm alive." Alyssa says panicked.

Alfred quickly grabs his wife and hugs her.

"We'll be fine. Maybe we could go to the beach on the other side of the island and just have a family day." Alfred suggests.

"Me, Mana, Mana's husband, Hara and Haro can pretend that it's our house while you and the little ones go to the beach." Eleanor told them.

"But it's a long way to the beach. And if they see us ride on the dragons that will make them suspicious." Alyssa says.

"Who says we have to fly the dragons?" Alfred asks and runs in the direction of the farmhouse.

His wife and sister follow him and soon they run in. Alfred goes over to the couch and moves it to show a trapdoor.

"In the six years I've been here. I've never noticed this." Alyssa says. "Where does this lead?"

"To the beach. My parents dug it so we'd have a faster way of getting there." Alfred says.

"I'll get the children and fill the others in on this." Eleanor says and quickly walked out.

Soon the children walk in as Hara and Mana had the youngest two.

"Mother? Father?" Ally asks confused.

"We're going to the beach. But grandpa and grandma made this years ago to get to the beach faster." Alfred says with a smile.

"Okay." Alysia says.

"I'll go do first and hand me the children." Alfred says and jumped down.

Alyssa turns to Haro who looked so confused.