Screaming at a Pokémon Game Because Jigglypuff Stole Your Masterball

(Alright, due to rereading all of this, I'm writing this in a different way. So.)

Yancy: He comes into the room to you screaming at a screen. When he looks at it, he looks back at you. "Youse caughts a Jigglypuff. Whys is that so bads?"

"It stole my Masterball. I was trying... to use a Quickball. IT STOLE MY MASTERBALL!!!"

"I's hates Jigglypuff now."

"Me too. All of them. Even the ones I have. I would pay to release them."

The next day, you find that all of the Jigglypuff you've caught in that game had been released overnight. And this makes you happy. (Sorry if y'all like Jigglypuff, but I don't. I want my revenge for my Masterball. Don'tn't judge me, I'm angry!)

Damien: He walks in, worried that something is wrong. "Are you alright?"

"NO JIGGLYPUFF SUCK! THEY STOLE MY MASTERBALL!"

"...Ah. I see. But... couldn't you give them a second chance? I mean, Jigglypuff could end up being your favorite if you give it a chance..."

"...Okay..."

Illinois: "DON'T WORRY I'M HERE THERE'S NO REASON TO SCREAM I'LL BE YOUR MASTERBALL—"

Dark: "SHUT UP!!!"

Google: He hacks 999 more Masterballs into your game.

Wilford: He asks if he can stab your game for you.

Engineer Mark: He thinks you're screaming because your mad at him. :(

Heist Mark: He tries to find a way to steal Masterballs.

Eric Derekson: He's scared of Jigglypuff stealing his Masterball now too.

Derek Derekson: "...I hope all the rest of your encounters are Jigglypuff."