~BONUS CHAPTER~ How WE Would React to Them Being Sugar Rushed

This one is going to be chaotic...

Yancy: He slammed the door open, causing you to jump. "HELLO, YOUSE BEAUTIFUL DEPICTION OF DEPRESSION!!! I'M HERE TO TELL YOUSE WHY YOUSE MATTERS!!!"

"Yancy, are you okay?"

"THE REAL QUESTION IS IS YOUSE OKAY?!" You wince a bit at his yelling.

"Uh-- Yes? What's going on?"

"I HAD FIVE CANS OF COKE AND A BUCKETLOAD OF SUGUR AND I FEEL LIKE I CAN OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT!!!"

You wince, again. "Shhhhoot... Ow..."

"Sorry!" He yells, a bit quieter. "I brought more coke!"

"Uh-- That's sounds really bad out of context. You don't need any more su--!" He chugs a can of coke. "Yancy!"

"I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!"

"Uh--"

"NOW, BACK TO WHY YOU MATTER!!!"

You wince, again. "Yancy! Volume! Uh-- Please."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"YANCY!!!"

"Sorry! Go get food and take care of yourself! I'll wait!"

"Yancy, I just ate!"

"Oh. YOUR--!!! Sorry. Your hand looks heavy!"

"Oh, gosh..." You prepare for the rest of the pickup line.

"I can hold it for you!"

"Okay. Sit down."

"No!"

"Please?"

"...Okay."

Damien: (Damien will be saying lyrics from Take a Break which in no way do I own. Also, I don't really see him being sugar rushed, but hypothetically... if he were to be sugar rushed... Here.) He slams the door open. "My dearest Y/N! Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to day!"

"Damien, why the heck are you quoting Macbeth?"

"I trust you'll understand the reference to another Scottish tragedy without me having to name the play!"

"Damien... Are you doing Hamilton? Are you okay? Did you have to much sugar at the party, earlier?"

"Probably!"

"Uh, Damien? This is isn't--!"

"They think me Macbeth, ambition is my folly! I'm a polymath, a pain in the ass, a massive pain!"

"Damien?" You ask.

"Yes, friend?"

"I know how it goes."

"And do you know what happens right after Hamilton refuses to take a break?"

"Yes, Damien. I've seen the musical like five billion times."

"He cheats on his wife with Maria Reynolds!"

"Okay? I know that, sweetie."

"And then he has to pay Maria's husband, James Reynolds!"

"Where are you going with this?"

"Trust me! Then Aaron Burr, James Madison, and Thomas Jefferson all go against him and accuse him of stealing money! And he tells them that it was his money that he was using to pay James Reynolds for having an affair with his wife! Then Burr says that they both know what they know when Hamilton asks him if he will use it against him, suggesting that he might use it against him!"