Yelling at Them and Accidentally Calling Them Useless After a Bad Day

Yancy: "Useless...? Does youse... Youse doesn't mean that... does youse?" You realize what you said. His eyes fill with tears and he runs away from you. You try to chase after him.

Damien: "...You're a bad friend." You go into a state of shock for a moment as you realize what you just said to him. He walks away and you try to tell him you're sorry and you don't know what happened. "I just... I need some time alone, for a while. To think." You nod sadly and walk away, leaving him alone.

Illinois: "Useless?" Your eyes widen as you realize what you said. You tried to tell him you didn't mean it, but he walked away, leaving you alone.

Dark: He slams you against the wall. You come back to your senses and realize what you said. "Do not call me--...!" You tell him you didn't mean it, but he doesn't respond. You ask him if he's okay. He lets go and walks away silently.

Google: "Useless. An adjective. Not fulfilling or not expected to achieve the intended purpose or desired outcome." He is silent for a moment as you realize what just came out of your mouth. "If I did not achieve my intended purpose, that means you have no use for me. It means that I am nothing but a burden to you. I will relieve that burden by leaving you." He walks away and you open your mouth to stop him, but nothing comes out. You are speechless.

Wilford: He looks you in the eye. You tear up as you realize what you said. You try to apologize and tell him you had a bad day, but he blames himself and walks away.

Engineer Mark: "Wow..." You realize what you said. "I didn't think you would ever give up on me, and yet here we are." You tried to tell him that you didn't give up on him, but he ran away.

Heist Mark: He's silent. You think about what you just said. You try to tell him that you didn't mean it, but he interrupts you. "Shush. It's my fault, okay? I am useless." He walks away.

Eric Derekson: He can't speak. You realize what you said and tried to tell him that isn't really what you think, but he runs off in tears.

Derek Derekson: "Is that really what you think?" You realize what you said, and you don't care. He walks away.