Hanging Out With Other People for Long Periods of Time

Once again, thanks to mirthfulmark for the idea.

Yancy: He gets jealous and suspicious. He spies on you once, then if nothing happens, he doesn't spy again. He just has to be 100% sure. He already trusts you. He does! It's them he doesn't trust. Even if someone flirts with you though, he stays quiet and acts normal. There's no way you would lose interest in him! He knew it!

Damien: He completely respects it. He trusts you 100%.

Illinois: He spies on you all the time. He trusts you, not them. He gets upset when someone else flirts with you, but stays quiet. When you see him again, if someone flirted with you, he's a bit more flirty, just to be sure you don't lose interest.

Dark: He doesn't care. It's fine. If anything happens, he can read your mind to find out, anyways.

Google: He also doesn't care. He's a robot. He can tell if anything changes, and nothing has, so it's fine.

Wilford: He spies, and if anyone does anything to you more than some light flirting (which still makes him upset, but if it's only light, he can tolerate it), he stabs them.

Engineer Mark: He doesn't spy, but he is incredibly nervous. After what he did, he feels like it would be easy for you to leave him.

Heist Mark: He robs a museum to try to keep his mind off of what you could be doing. It doesn't work. He still worries about you.

Eric Derekson: He gets really nervous, but he doesn't spy. He doesn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. Plus, he trusts you. He doesn't trust anyone else, though.

Derek Derekson: He doesn't care at all.