Chapter 4

Y/Ns pov

I go to run after Aonung after he stormed off.

Y/N- Aonung! Wait! Stop where are you going?!?

Aonung- where do you think I'm going? He says annoyed.

Y/N- Aonung please just come back inside, we can handle it in the morning just not right now.

Aonung starts to calm down, he finally agrees to come back inside.

ೃ⁀➷

It's the next morning and I decided to go to the cove. It is my favorite place in the whole world, it's just so peaceful there. With the glowing water and the colorful plants above the cove, that's where I go when I want to feel at peace.

It was getting near lunch so I had to head down to the village.

ೃ⁀➷

I finally get to the village, I end my bond with my ilu and get out of the water, when I get out if the water I can see neteyam staring at me, probably looking at my big bruise on my stomach.

But I don't care that he is staring at me.

I start walking the opposite way where he is standing to find some coconuts for lunch.

I then hear foot steps behind me, it's neteyam.

I turn around and stop, I ask him "what do you want"

Neteyam- "I see you have a bruise you deserved it"

Y/N- "why because I slapped you" I roll my eyes.

Neteyam- "no because your a bitch"

I scoff at his comment, I question him " I'm a bitch?"

Neteyam- "yep"

It then goes quiet between us. I then walk away.

ೃ⁀➷

Neteyams pov:

It is night time, after dinner, I sit in my hut just looking at the sky, I can't stop thinking about Y/Ns bruise, yea she's a bitch and I don't like her but I am not the kind to be violent, well actually yea i am, but not just to anyone.

As I am looking out at the sky I suddenly see Y/n making a bond with her ilu and going off in the water. I thought it would be a good idea to follow her.

I hop on my ilu which I still don't really know how to ride it but whatever, I then quickly make my way into the water where I see Y/N going into a cove not to far from the island.

ೃ⁀➷

Y/Ns pov: I end my bond with my ilu and walk into the cove, when I sit down I smile so big, I feel and peace. But then I hear his voice,

Neteyam- "wow this place is cool" he says in a fake way.

Can you just leave I ask as I stand up.

Instead he just walks closer, and closer and closer to me until he is right infront of me.

He is so close to me I could barely breathe.

Get away from me I whisper.

Neteyam- no

I feel this is going to end bad so I slowly reach behide me for my bow and arrow.

Neteyam sees my action and grabs my hand and pushes me against the cove wall.

What do you want I ask.

He doesn't answer, instead he puts his hand on my waist and observes it.

While he was doing that I observed him, he had four finger not five like his brother.

He then looks back up at me as we make strong eye contact.

He gets so close to my face there is less then an inch away.

Neteyam then whispers in my ear " you know if you weren't such a bitch you would be pretty hot"

He then let's go of me and walks out of the cove.

I just stood there absolutely flabbergasting by his words.