Chapter 3

Y/Ns pov:

It's been 1 week since the incident with netyam.

I decided I wouldn't be joining Tsireya Aonung or Rotxo with training the sully children because I don't want to have to deal with them especially Neteyam.

I decided to go hunting out in the reef because that's where most of the colorful fish are I would think I'm a good hunter.

ೃ⁀➷

As I was walking back to my hut I pasted the sullys hut. I heard yelling so of course I decided to see what was happening. I peeked through the little crack of the hut and saw the father of the sullys yelling at lo'ak. As I was about to turn around I felt a hand harshly grip onto my waist and turn me around quickly, it was neteyam.

Y/N- um let go of me

Neteyam- what are you doing here fish lips,

Fish lips? Wow ok.

Y/N - I was just walking back to my hut and I heard yelling "monkey boy"

I could see Neteyam got really mad by those last words because he squeezes my waist harder.

I shout.

Y/N- ow! What the hell like go of me!

Neteyam- no

I don't know what I was thinking but he was hurting me so bad I had to do something so i slapped him quickly across the face.

Neteyam looked flabbergasted. He didn't say anything or do anything neither did I, I just stood there with wide eyes.

Neteyam- you have 5 seconds to run.

I look at him dead in the face as I grab his hand and slowly release it off my waist I then slowly walk away.

ೃ⁀➷

As I am walking back to my hut I can't stop thinking about what happened with neteyam, I can't believe I slapped him and I can't believe he was really hurting me.

I then walk into the hut as I see everyone sitting down and having dinner, they all pause and look at me. What? I ask, I look at Tsireya's face as she looks worried and then look over at Aonung who looks mad.

Aonung- what the hell Y/N who did that to you?! He angrily asks.

I stand there confused at his words intill I look down at my stomach to see a big red and purple bruise that is shaped like finger prints.

Y/N- oh I don't- I didn't see that.

Aonung gets up from his chair and stands infront of me, he looks and me and then my bruise. He then lightly puts his finger tips on my stomach.

I then say "Aonung stop I'm fine it really doesn't hurt that bad"

Who did this to you he then asks.

I lightly whisper so only he could hear me, it doesn't matter.

Aonung looks so angry by that answer.

Tonowari then speaks up

Tonowari- enough Aonung sit down, Y/N who did this to you he asked firmly.

I didn't want to tell him but when Tonowari asks you something you have to answer truthfully.

I say quietly "Neteyam".

Aonung quickly gets out of his seat and angrily walks outside.