Adjust, adapt and survive

Finally the day of departing has arrived, the morning started with a huge gathering.
Every member of the Omaticaya mourned for their old Olo'eyktan as they celebrated a new.
Everybody had mixed feelings, Neytiri was crying over the loss of her old home. She kept looking back, even while riding her Ikran.
No they were all looking back, back to the forest they grew up on and adored.
Reniya simply gazed upon the forest as she made her gaze straight ahead looking at the saddened Neteyam, she can't help but pity him.
'Home is where he is with'
Everything was going to change and it was merely the beginning.

They traveled for a time period of 3 days before they arrive in a particular island.
Sounds of horns blasted the skies as they landed on grains of sand.
Reniya marveled the weird sensation it brought her, she looked around seeing people with lighter blue skin having intricate patterns of water engrave onto them.

' They look beautiful '

Reniya with wandering eyes watched as Toruk Makto walked towards a huge Na'vi, sensing his mighty presence exuding from him, she can only guess he was the Olo'eyktan of the Metkayinas .

Reniya looked at an alluring figure, it was a Metkayina female base by her attire, looking  the same age as them.
She smiled at Lo'ak hiding her flustered face, alongside is a male glaring at Lo'ak.
They look like siblings.
Reniya can't help but smirk towards Lo'ak.
Meanwhile Lo'ak was busy eyeing the female in return, Neteyam looked at Reniya at worry.
'it looks like Lo'ak has an affection towards that female, what about Reniya?' he thought, Neteyam would scold Lo'ak when they have time.
Reniya felt Neteyams gaze and looked back at him tilting her head with a questioning look, Neteyam looked cute with his stare she can't help but smile at him.
Just by looking at him elevated her mood by 100x.
Neteyam was startled by the the sudden action, it made him flustered.
He quickly looked away hiding the blush forming in his face.

A few moments of their arrival an fierce female was hissing at Neytiri to which Neytiri did in return.
Reniya can only guess her to be the tsahìk.
She watched as they fought.
Jake and the Olo'eyktan Tonowari stared at one another.
Their hopeless, they can't stop there wives.
Reniya was giggling inside as she made a poker face, forcing herself to stop .

____
A few moments in the conversation between the two, the stahik named Ronal made her way to them gazing and scanning each one of the kids.
She snarled as she made comments about their appearance such as their thin arms and meekly tail.
It made the kids obviously belittled but none retorted her judgemental comments .
All of a sudden she snatched Kiri and Lo'ak hand revealing 4 fingers and a thumb
" They are of demon blood"Earning several gasps around them. Reniya wants to curse and fight with Ronal, but seeing her small swollen belly stopped her form doing so. She can't fight with a pregnant woman.

"you are not true Na'vi"

"Yes we are "Kiri replied, seeing her friends being ostracized made Reniya mad.

Jake suddenly butted in as he opened his palms reaveling the same hands as Kiri.and Lo'ak's explaining who he once was and how they seek refuge among the Ometicayas.

____
It was a long tiring conversation but Tonowari the Olo'eyktan nonetheless accepted them.

"Stireya my daughter and Aonung my son will teach you the ways of the Ometicaya, so that you may not suffer the shame of being useless " Hearing the announcement of their father. Aonung tsk'ed underneath his breath doing the exact opposite of Stireya  who has a smile plastered in pher pretty face.

"Come let's go to your new home" Stireya with a smile welcomed them.
So far Reniya only liked Stireya.
Reniya walked closer with Kiri and Lo'ak.

"Lo'ak, Kiri are you guys alright? "

"Obviously were not " Lo'ak chimed

"Stop, Lo'ak" Kiri reprimanded her brother.
" We're fine Reniya just a tired "

"I will cook something good tonight for us to eat, it's the most I can do right now"

"Really?!! " Tuk who has been silent excitedly said.
Reniya is a strong warrior but hunting wasn't  the only skill she's profound with.
As acting came naturally so does cooking, she's a package.

"Of course Tuk, I'll make your favorite" Reniya cheered as she pinched Tuk's squishy cheeks . Tuk giggled as she pulled away from her grasp hiding behind her brother Neteyam.

"Aw your leaving me for your brother now Tuk?" Reniya faked sobs

" Yeah cause she loves her brother " Neteyam joked with her as well, she bursted into laughs. Quickly infecting others with her glee.

Truly being with Reniya only means fun, it was a great thing that she came with them.
Jake watched as the atmosphere elevates into laughs, bearing a smile himself.
He was happy knowing she would one day become family.
Stireya watched fondly at their bonding, missing her own family.

They arrived at their designated pod, Stireya explained a few things but quickly left after.
Neytiri simply dropped her bags as she stood in silence, Reniya wants to burst into laughter once again.
It was fun seeing a new side of Neytiri.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 13, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Face painted with the blue's जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें