Chapter 1: Intrigued

Climbing with one of her few friend Reneya can't help but smile, her little arms reaching for the vines as she continued racing Kiri up the tree.
Laughing loudly as she sat on the tallest branch bragging about her win to the oh so sullen Kiri. Seeing her friend sadden, Reneya can't help but come back down and help her out.
Which turns out to be a trap as Kiri rose up and immediately climb, making her way up to victory.
Reneya seeming to be unfazed all whilst continuesly laughing at her, uttered.
" That was cheating, WHAHAHAHA"

The day ending with the eclipse, Reneya and Kiri made their way home.
Kiri seemed to have someone waiting for her, and Reneya can't help but expect as she made her gaze to Neteyam.
Her breath hitching as she examined the handsome boy approaching them.
Her eyes never strayed the boys even once.

"I see you Reneya" Neteyam greeted with that smile worth killing for. She simply smiled back and returned the greeting.
One thing Reneya was sure about herself is her acting.

She doesn't know when or how she got intrigued by this boy but she never doubted her love for him.
She merely accepted it, never rejecting this simple joy of her life.

Ti'll one day after 15 years of peace, the sky people once again returned . As a new star appeared only dread can be felt . Reneya watched as explosions erupt all around her, surrounded by fire emitting unbearable heat .
Everything she looked at was burning, the smoke choking her lungs as she gasp for air. Raneya want to quickly get out of here and seek refuge but she can't seem to find her mother, her eyes wandered as she saw the shadow of an Ikran.
Her heart dropped as she saw her own mother's Ikran going feral destroying whatever was on her way as she flapped her wings, the Ikran trying to get close to the fire only meant one thing.
Her mother was in that blazing hell, she tried finding her mother across the blazing fire as it scorched her skin. She wandered her eyes till it stinged, till she can't see nothing but blurry shapes.
She can't feel the pain of being burned as fire touched her skin. She was in a state of panic and shock , as Reneya started getting too close with hell desperately finding her mother.

A large hand hovered over her body as he carried her away to move.
She cried and screamed while struggling to break away, from the hands taking her away from her beloved mother.
She was no weak girl, she was in fact one of the strongest Na'vi in the Ometicaya clan but for whatever reason she can't break free.
She cried and pleaded to set herself free but being overwhelmed of the sudden gust of emotions all whilst suffering injuries, did quite a toll on her overall being.

Waking up felt like shit, she groaned while trying to move. Every nerve of her body felt painfully similar to stepping in a spiky poisonous mushroom while having 10x worst.
She saw someone approaching her,
"Neteyam?" Reneya mumbled.

An intense pain arose on her head as memories started flooding her, the fire,smoke, screams and her mother.
She looked at the same hands that grabbed her away from her mother, it was none other than Neteyam.
You want to curse him, be mad at him but most of all you want to apologize.
Why would she curse Neteyam?
No, why would she curse her savior?

Neteyam seeing chaos ensuring in her eyes, merely nodded.
Tears were shed once again as Reneyam sobbed, Neteyam could only look away and give her privacy.