06. BOLLYWOOD

GOLDEN SUN

✩。:*•. ──────────  ☆ ──────────.•*:。✩

SHE DIDN'T LET IKARIS SPEND THE NIGHT. It was the one thing Akoi did to redeem herself, shame flooding her veins the minute Ikaris left. He left off with some cheeky remark and ended up with the door slamming in his face, but Akoi didn't have anger towards Ikaris. It was anger towards herself.

Akoi did something that she swore she would never do again—she let Ikaris back into her heart, and worst of all, her legs.

They have gone at it quite a few times as it had been embarrassingly long. For a few hours, Akoi let Ikaris invade her every thought just like she used to. She felt him and she tasted him and God he was sweet.

But he was sweet like poison, a poison Akoi didn't have the antidote for. Therefore she had to stay away.

The next morning, when she reunited with Sprite and Sersi, she tried not to let the guilt show on her face. But it was painfully obvious and they sniffed Akoi out the minute they got some alone time with her.

"It's been a while," Sersi squeezed her hand while they waited for Ikaris. He was out doing something, having left no clues whatsoever. Whatever it was better had been important, though, Akoi thought. After all, they were waiting on him to go meet up with Kingo, who Akoi was excited to see.

He had practically forced her to watch all of his movies by sending them in the mail, and Akoi thought it was hilarious how he kept the running joke of his family being Bollywood actors.

Of course, she knew the truth, so it was funny to watch him through the years, knowing how proud he was of his seven movie deal.

"Yes, it has been a while," Akoi agreed while smiling back at Sersi. "Sorry I haven't been in contact lately. I've been busy with work and...things."

She cleared her throat uncomfortably as she thought about her drama with...

"Ikaris?" Sprite guessed, though there was a little jealousy behind her smirk. Sersi looked at her and then she looked at Akoi, who was blushing from root to toe. She began stuttering, which was a dead giveaway that Sprite was right.

"I thought you said you hadn't seen him in thirty years!" Sersi said with wide eyes.

"And I hadn't! Not until he showed back up last night and then—"

"And then what?" Sersi asked. Akoi blushed darker and Sersi gasped, hitting her arm. She knew exactly what that meant. Sprite frowned.