11. Late night walk

Start from the beginning

I nodded with a small smile.

I had to leave Y/N to get ready for school since I had no new clothes. Today I had soccer so I wore something appropriate.

« Hey mister lover boy, greeted Maki with an handshake

– Not you saying this after shooting your shot a few days ago, I teased.
– Nobara ? She is cool, she admitted with a smile. By the way, I think she doesn't like you, she added.
– Not a lot of people like me Maki, I answered, shrugging the shoulders.
– She thinks you are dangerous and asked me a lot of crazy questions... Like... If you do drugs lol, she laughed.
– You snitch what your girl confides in you?
– I am just saying cause' she is Y/N's bestfriend. Try to be nice with her, she said. »

I can't say a lot about it. Like Maki said, she is Y/N's bestfriend so, I can understand why she is protective. I just hope she will not be annoying... Y/N is her friend, I know that but Maki can't decide for her.

We went to the football field, the coach waited until everyone showed up. Noritoshi came and hitted me in the back.

Noritoshi is a nice guy who doesn't fuck around. Always here if you need an ear to talk to or simply, a friend to hang out. He is literally like family.

« What's up with your face ?, he said with a frown. »

Maki looked at me curiously and frowned when she saw my wound in my lips.

« Jeez! I didn't saw it! What happened?!, she took my face on her hands to examine it. You didn't tell me you had a fight recently, she scolded.
– A fight? Again? Bro, you have to be careful! One day you will get a fatal hit, he said in disapproval.
– Don't worry guys, I will not fight again, I admitted.
– Heinnn?, Noritoshi frowned.
– It's over, I added with a forced smile.
– What do you mean it's over? Did you pay your debt?, Maki questioned worried.
– One thing I hate about you man, it's that you never talk. Talk, chat, tell us more please, Noritoshi whined like a kid. »

I nudged him with my shoulder, laughing.

« I wanted to pay my debt. Geto was not okay with this even though I gave him his money. So, we got in a fight,I explained.
– Jeez, you kicked Geto's ass??, Noritoshi looked at me completely shocked. Next time remind me to never mess with you, he added.
– Kamo shut up and start running five rounds!, shouted the coach.
– But coach!, Noritoshi whined again.
– 6 rounds!, replied the coach annoyed. »

Noritoshi sighed and started to run. Maki and I made fun about him.

I didn't want to tell them the real story... not because I don't trust them. I just want to let it pass and not talk about it again.

We started to play soccer, it was a friendly match but Maki was giving her best. I think she likes showing guys she is better than them and she really is. She is literally every guy's nightmares.