𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐗

Start from the beginning

"Dad..." Taylor trails off, not knowing what to say.

"And this little one." he says, looking at Misaki. "What hocus pocus can she do?" he asks with disdain.

Saturday furrows his eyebrows at the thin man, with his grey hairs and his authoritative Sheriff's hat.

Principal Weems, in his long off-white overcoat, and his white shirt and off-white tie and trousers and gloves stalks through the open door, the gang of bullies still groaning on the floor as he nonchalantly steps over them.

"Apologies, Sheriff. These two slipped away from me. Come on, Mr Addams, Miss Kochō, time to go." he says in his deep melodic voice, with alarm, smiling with his pearly teeth at Saturday and Misaki. Saturday looks back coldly, while Misaki bows her head at the handsome man.

Saturday glances at the thin man again, then grabs Misaki's hand and leads her, about to go.

"Wait a minute, hang on." says the Sheriff.

Saturday and his maid turn back to the man.

"You're an Addams?" he questions. "Don't tell me Gomez Addams is your mother?"

Saturday nods ever so slightly, but Misaki could feel his grip on her small hand tighten.

"That woman belongs behind bars for murder. Guessin' the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." he says, looking at the pale boy, slate in one hand, hand in hand with the petite maid in the other.

He points his finger at Saturday. "I'm gonna keep my eye on you."

"Okay." Principal Weems breaks it up by putting his hands on Saturday's and Misaki's shoulders, guiding them out of the cafe. Saturday smirks at the thin man.

The door to the building opens and closes as the Sheriff turns to his daughter and sighs.

☟☟☟

Back in the car and speeding down the highway, Saturday sits in front as Misaki sits behind him, just like before.

"Your first day and you're already on Sheriff Galpin's radar. Wish I could say I was surprised." says Principal Weems through gritted teeth. "Are you quite comfortable back there Miss Kochō?" he then asks his petite student gently.

"Yes, thank you Principal Weems." she says softly.

"What did he mean about my mother?" questions Saturday curtly.

"I have no idea, but a word of advice. Stop making enemies and start making a few friends." warns Principal Weems, smiling. "You're going to need them."

They look ahead to see...

"Looks like an accident." says Principal Weems with concern. "I hope the driver's okay."

"He's dead." says Saturday coldly. "Broke his neck."

The three of them could hear sirens wailing in the distance and the chatter of police radio.

"How can you tell from this angle?" questions Principal Weems to the young, pale, boy.

They slowly drive past, but neither the Principal nor the maid did ever see the man in the driver's seat with the broken neck, blood pouring down.

Saturday reaches to his chest to touch his silver pocket watch. Principal Weems glances at him.

☟☟☟

Back at the dorm, on the balcony, standing, with his black sleeves rolled back exposing his pale, leanly muscled, veiny forearms, Saturday is playing on his black violin, a piece called "Paint It, Black." (Which he had personally transcribed from the original song by the band "The Rolling Stones.")

Rowan descends the stairs of a tall room, portraits filling its walls

Saturday plucks out a pizzicato rhythm.

Rowan uses his powers to drag a book to him, out of the many huge filled bookshelves. He flips the pages until he finds what he is looking for, two black figures standing in a field of flames. He rips a page out, the silhouette on the page showing a lean boy.

Saturday builds the sweeping refrain through his playing. The monochrome and colourful window panes shone shadows onto the pale boy.

In her home, Taylor looks through multiple files until she finally finds the criminal record she's been looking for, it read: Gomez Addams.

Saturday plays multiple double stops with elegance and beauty.

In his office, the Sheriff takes out a can of coke, opens it and takes a sip as he looks at the 'JERICHO COUNTY'. There was a red string connecting all the victims. Victim #1 was a woman in a red shirt. Victim #2 was another woman with long hair. Victim #3 was the male adventurer.

He takes another swig of the cola.

'MURDER OR ANIMAL ATTACK?' read an article pinned to the wall.

Saturday's black bow bounced on the strings. Then the music calmed, and he was playing a slower, smoother melody.

Xaviera was painting one of her black ravens on the wall when she heard the violin, continuing faintly in the distance. She stopped to look at the castle-like school behind her.

Mr. Thornhill fed an earthworm to one of his Venus Flytraps as he too, hears the faint sound of the beautiful violin. He was about to feed another to his waiting plant before he smiles to himself.

Principal Weems was working at his desk on his computer when he paused to listen to the beautiful serenade. He leans his broad back against his black chair and sighs contentedly.

Propped on the black music stand, Thing flips a page in the music, to a page that read: The End.

The music swells and finishes. Saturday ending his serenade with a grand vibrato.

☟☟☟