𝟏𝟗

- The Tell

Georgia Miller was a complicated women, being a single mother of a young daughter of sixteen years old, the women learned to adapt to the situations her daughter would be brought into simply because of her two troublemakers best friends that would...

Georgia Miller was a complicated women, being a single mother of a young daughter of sixteen years old, the women learned to adapt to the situations her daughter would be brought into simply because of her two troublemakers best friends that would drag her into crazy situations. All she ever wanted to do is protect her daughter and make sure that she had a better life than she did.

The older women would go through hell just to make sure her only daughter is safe and sound, when she had gotten a call from Lydia that her daughter was attacked in the local video store she was terrified that something horrible had happened to her only calming down once she saw that Bethany was completely fine. Bethany had assured that she okay and that Jackson had pushed her out the way before the dvd stands could collapse on her.

After Bethany, Georgia and Klaus returned home, the mother and daughter were sat on the couch in the living room, their legs entertained together as they decided to change the subject and catch up while Hope and Klaus made the popcorn and some drinks as they were going to watch mamma Mia, " Mom, I'm fine. I promise. You don't have to worry so much" Bethany sighed grabbing Georgia hand squeezing it in reassurance.

"Your my only daughter of course I'm going to worry when I get a phone call in the middle of the night that you've been attacked in a video store by some werewolf" Georgia replied narrowing her eyes at her daughter who raised her brows shooting her mother a look, " I can protect myself, I think your forgetting I'm a witch and I've been practicing with Hope and Freya"

Georgia stayed silent a for a moment before wrapping her arm around her shoulder bringing her into a side hug pressing a kiss to her head, " I just don't want you getting hurt. It's my responsibility to keep you safe so I need you to promise me if you're ever in danger you'll call me or your father and no matter what I'll always protect you. It's you and me against the world, sweetie, remember that"

" I love you, mom" Bethany softly spoke resting her head against Georgia shoulder who ran her fingers through her daughters hair with a soft smile pressing a kiss to her head once again as she replied, " I love you, too" The Mikaelson's watched the mother and daughter closely and couldn't help but smile at their relationship as it was clear that they were close and told each other everything.

" Okay, come on. Start the movie" Hope exclaimed rushing into the room with her father handing Bethany a can of coke before sitting with Hayley and Elijah. Klaus rolled his eyes grumbling under his breathe as he took a seat next to Bethany ignoring his siblings who were smirking in amusement at the fact he's daughters are forcing him to watch some romantic musical movie.

When the movie was nearly over, a loud shrill tone was heard causing her to pull out her phone only to groan quietly at the text message from Derek saying that he needed to speak with the blonde girl. Bethany untangled herself from her mother as she stood up running her hand though her tangled hair before making her way upstairs opening her bedroom door rolling her eyes in annoyance at the sight of the Hale wolf that was already standing in her bedroom waiting for her.