𝟏𝟓

- Pack Mentality

The Mikaelson witch was sat on the small couch next to her window in her bedroom, the blonde was going through her grimoire that Freya had gifted her as she's been studying lately to control her magic especially with Allison's and Kaiden's parents...

The Mikaelson witch was sat on the small couch next to her window in her bedroom, the blonde was going through her grimoire that Freya had gifted her as she's been studying lately to control her magic especially with Allison's and Kaiden's parents being hunters she didn't want to expose herself or her family to them as she wanted to keep her loved ones safe.

After school had finished she had been catching up with her homework until she finished and decided to go through some spells even if it's a couple of day just to help the blonde beauty get control of her magic so what happened a couple of weeks ago when she got overwhelmed doesn't happen again as she never wanted to hurt anything sometimes she just can't control it.

Bethany sighed as she looked at the time on her face causing her to grab her jacket and car keys as she called out for her little sister, " Hope!" The blonde began walking down stairs only to see the auburn girl sitting in the living room with the rest of the family causing Hope to look at Bethany over her shoulder, " you coming?" The blonde questioned gesturing with her head she was going out if she wanted to home.

Hope grinned with a relieved expression on her face to get away from her mother and father who were bickering seeing as since they've moved to California they've noticed that the two girls are always out and never in either though Georgia assured the two were perfectly fine but because the two sisters are the only tribrid's in the entire world they can't help but worry for them especially because they are the daughters of Klaus Mikaelson.

"Where do you think your both going?" Klaus demanded standing up turning to face the two girls who shared a look but it was the blonde that replied with a sarcastic smile on her face, " we're going to drop some food off for my mom. Is that a problem- god I've never met anyone as paranoid as you loosen up a little, yeah"

Hope couldn't help but chuckle in amusement nodding her head in agreement as she watched her sister roll her eyes before leaving the house and climbing in her Mercedes that her mother had gotten her a couple of months ago when she passed her driving licence. The auburn haired girl smiled pressing a kiss to her fathers cheek and assured, " we'll be okay - I promise and i think you're forgetting we're both two powerful witches and we can protect ourselves."

The youngest Mikaelson sister climbed into the passenger seat putting on her seatbelt as Bethany pulled out of the driveway immediately blasting music while they went to go pick up some dinner from a nearby restaurant as she promised her mother that the two would have dinner tonight at the local hospital.

Bethany and Hope were just laughing and chatting aimlessly as they walked though the automatic doors of beacon hills hospital searching for her mother as she walked down the empty corridors smiling at the slight of her mother standing behind the nurses station placing the bag of food in front of her, " about time, I'm starving" she exclaims as even if she doesn't have to eat human food due to her being a vampire she still does it to keep appearances and to also help with the craving of blood as she does work in the hospital: