𝟎𝟐

- Pilot

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝘿𝙊𝙕𝙀𝙉𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎 𝙎𝙋𝙍𝘼𝙒𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 the front lawn of Beacon hills high school by the time Beth arrived seeing as her mother dropped her off like she normally does

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝘿𝙊𝙕𝙀𝙉𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎 𝙎𝙋𝙍𝘼𝙒𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 the front lawn of Beacon hills high school by the time Beth arrived seeing as her mother dropped her off like she normally does. when Beth had gotten home last night from the Preserves all she wanted to do was forget the night ever happened seeing as both Scott and Stiles dragged her out just to search for a dead body.

Only for Stiles to ditch both of his best friends seeing as he got caught by his father leaving Beth and Scott to almost get trampled by multiple of deers, that Scott had gotten bitten by a wolf or the two of them nearly getting hit by a speeding car when they made their way out of the preserves.

Beth wasn't that surpised seeing as shes always dragged into trouble, whether it has something to do with her best friends doing something stupid or because of who she is. As she wasnt just the daughter of Georgia Miller, she was also the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, the Original Hybrid with a thousand enimies.

Which made a target on Beth's back because of who's blood is running through her veins, which is why Beth goes by her mothers name to keep who she really is secret and to protect the ones she cares about. If Georgia ever found out what her daughter had done the night before they'll be no doubt she would have to face her mother's wrath and would probably prevent her from hanging out with Stiles and Scott seeing how close the three of them are together as Quinn thinks of the two boys as brothers that she wished she had.

The three of them are protective of one another and always there for each other no matter what happens or what situation their in. Georgia pulled her car over bt the side of the side walk glancing at her daughter who was sat in the passengers seat playing with her anti-magic braclet that Bonnie made her to help the young girl control her magic.

Beth had avoided her mother all morning, worried that she'd figure out what she was up to the night before especally since, Georgia wasn't human she was a vampire. Georgia died during childbirth and came back to live only to drink the blood of her daughter to survive.

The blonde girl hoped that her mother was asleep when she had gotten home last night knowing how protective and strict her mother is off her. Beth grabbed her bag from the floorboard and reached for the handle but before she could her mother grabbed her arm and exclaimed, " and where do you think your going without saying goodbye. Has this got anything to do with your late night adventure last night"

"please don't start" Beth pleaded softly rolling her eyes at her mothers antics causing Georgia to Scoff in disbelif giving her daughter an expectant look and say, " Don't start? oh, dont even get me started. i thought we were honest with each other and you do realise i have enchanted hearing... i heard you come in, at one in the morning what an earth was doing out at that time of night"