I sigh "I'll think"

Marina kisses my cheek "I want to be the first arrival at the party" she stands "You see" heading to the door and pointing at me "It's a favor for you"

I throw the cushion at her "Obsceno" Marina laughs and runs outside.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Narrator POV

Samuel tells Nano at work that someone is looking for him.

When he looks, he finds the two men who have been threatening him.

Nano pleads for more time, citing that he is making money but needs the weekend. The men agree to say they never found him but will need the money by Monday.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Nano sits at the counter in the restaurant kitchen while Christian is with him. They smoke and Nano tells him about the men.

Christian puffs "What are you going to do?"

Nano says "Ah... Get the fսcking documents. I know the combination to the safe, so I get them... hand them over, so they can squeeze more dough from the contractor than I owe... and we all win."

Christian says "If they catch you breaking into that house, you don't win shit, Nano. You lose everything."

Nano says "Posh girl's going to let me in."

Christian says "Marina?"

Nano says "Rosaline"

Christian says "She is not coming"

Nano says "Christian, she's coming to the party tomorrow. I feel it"

Christian says "You'll try to hook up with her?" Nano nods "Eh... Aren't she maybe have a boyfriend"

Nano gives him a look "I know maybe."

Christian says "Don't get me wrong. If I were a chick, I'd be all over you, no doubt, man. I'd fսck you dry, make you quadruplets, at least. But I don't know, there's no accounting for taste, Nano. Maybe this chick is not into good ham, and prefers some bland turkey breast."

Nano says "No way! She's so stupid she prefers me" Christian laughs "For that, she deserves whatever happens to her."

Christian says "You know she is a model"

Nano says "Really"

Christian says "See yourself" He opens his phone and searches 'Rosaline Nunier Osuna'.