ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡

I shook my head in defiance and took my books. No point in listening to stupid rumors. But they are correct, I get into fights a lot. You have to control yourself, Vivian, and don't make things more complicated for your family. Don't get into trouble, stay low, and don't say anything. They'll forget about it after some time, and slip into the background.

"You, why are you back?"

I looked up to see who the hell it was. A blondie stood before me, probably 5'6, his hair stuck out in all directions, and even a bird's nest doesn't look so shabby in front of it. He glared at me and I cocked my head. Is he trying to start a fight?

"Attending class," I say nonchalantly, He clenched his fists and said, "Look here, you might be rich and have powerful brothers but you had NO right to hit my brother,"

I raised my eyebrows, oh. So he that fuckers brother.

I inhaled, do you wanna do this? Yeah. Do it the calm way then.

"Well he said insensitive things about my mother, I couldn't stand by and watch,"

"You humiliated him!!" 

"So you would rather Alex hit him? I assure you, you wouldn't want that" I say, remembering all the times Alex has practiced his WWE moves on me.

He gritted his teeth and looked around, everyone is silent and intently watching us, like hawks. They are waiting to see if I would hit him or not.

"He just said something about your mom, it's not a big deal. But you just went ahead and kicked him" He argued

"My mom's dead"

He fell silent, his mouth gaped open and closed like a fish. He has nothing to say now. The other students looked at this spectacle with great interest, probably waiting for this to get over so that they could tell the entire school about this.

"If any of you have a problem with me, please say it to my face instead of hiding it with those stares," I say loud enough for the entire class to hear.

The teacher, fortunately, entered the class and ended this nonsense talk. I had to worry about Daniel who also murdered my mom and now is tryna kill me, hiding my secret from Elora and Sakura, getting into fights, coping with all the shit I had to go through for the past few months, and now this? Can it get any worse? I need therapy.

I skirted the moment the lunch bell rang. While going I noticed a particular someone watching and following me. Well, you guessed it. It's none other than my current crush, Marcel. He kept talking to his friends but he did take 2 or 3 glances at me every minute.

"Hey, that guy has been looking at you for the past few minutes" Elora popped up behind me.

"Yeah"

"He is def interested in you"

"Nah"

"How do you know?"

"Cuz he's a spy my dad planted here" It's not a lie, I told her the truth but she just laughed and dragged me to the hall. Sakura was waiting near the entrance while typing furiously on her phone. 

The moment she saw us apporching, she tucked it in her pocket. We three sat down after getting our plates. Sakura was looking a bit nervous and her hands are sweaty.

"You okay?" I take her hand into mine and ask.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just-uh, had an issue, not a big deal, also" She held my hand back, "When are you calling us to come over? I wanna see your mansion" Sakura whined. I chuckled and said," I have to check if my family has any plans or anything, then maybe you both can come over and we'll have a pool party,"