"Everything is going to change once the baby is born." She tells me while popping an m&m into her mouth. "Have you started planning your wedding yet?"

I shake my head, "I was waiting to have the baby before I start planning the wedding of our dreams."

"Has Jon given any input?"

"Jon wants us to go to the courthouse which I am not opposed to but I want us to have this big rockstar wedding." I smile at the thought. "I'm going to get us customised leather jackets and we will definitely be holding the wedding in Vegas."

Audreyana looks at me in surprise, "I always assumed you'd have some boho wedding in a forest."

"Being with Jon has opened my eyes to a whole new world and I want to be just like my man." I laugh a little while assembling my pancake sandwich. "I'm literally obsessed with Jon so if I end up sporting a long leather dress to my wedding then don't look too surprised."

"It's like a whole Fia." She wiggles her brows at me. "I'm happy for you though."

"How's the modelling life going for you?"

"Modelling is going well but I think I want to find something else to venture into." My eyes light up at her words. "I have thoroughly enjoyed being a model but I don't feel fulfilled, I know that there is something else waiting out there for me."

"Well if you ever need contacts then you can always call your big sis." I point to myself. "I've got you, always."

---

SofiaLundgren: 2/3 of the Female Shield 

tagged: TheDreams

5,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

Being booked and busy is something that I have been craving since I made the decision to return to acting on a full time basis. The time that I took away from acting to model for fast fashion brands really messed with me as I lost who I was.

I went from being a leading Hollywood actress to an Instagram model which is pretty shameful in my opinion because my acting credits were pretty huge. Getting with Jon made me want to do better for myself so not only am I a part owner for The Dreams but I'm back to doing what I love.

I assumed that I would not receive any roles or be able to do much acting work due to my pregnancy but it feels as if I'm getting more diverse roles because of it. There are some projects that I will have to shoot post birth but for now, I am really happy with the direction that my career is going in.

I just wrapped a test shoot for a new movie that I'm going to be shooting at some point which is really exciting.

"You are glowing." Latecia tells me as we embrace in my car. "Female Shield unite."

"United, baby." I wink at her before pulling out of the parking space. "Minus the fact that Jon is away, I'm happier than ever which feels so strange."

"What's got you smiling?" 

"My career has always been something that I took pride in but you know that certain things happen in life and your path changes." I pause a for a moment. "People don't know that I'm a martial artist which is something that I did as a child."

"Oh wow." Latecia looks at me in surprise. "Why did you stop?"

"There's not much of a career in that so I started modelling which was cute, my mom is a model so she would help me out with everything modelling related." I smile as I think of my mom. "Modelling was nice but it was never really the passion at that time so I switched to acting since my dad is in that and that's when I really found an industry that I wanted to be a part of. I starred in a lot of great movie and TV series then I started modelling again to boost my portfolio but that quickly went south as I found myself working for these fast fashion brands."

"And then you were labelled an instagram model." She finishes for me and I nod my head. "That's the title that I hate because once you make it big on social media for whatever reason, people don't view you as anything but that."

"Which is crazy considering that I am a Hollywood actress so I'm happy that I've been able to get back into that." I rub my lips together as I speed up a little. "It wasn't easy trying to book good roles because my name was attached to the whole Instagram model thing."

"It's mad to think about because I was working as an interior designer before my whole life blew up in the media

"It's mad to think about because I was working as an interior designer before my whole life blew up in the media. Having an affair with a famous man is not something to be proud of but everything going public was the reality check that I needed to get my life back on track." I glance over at her. "The affair really affected me because it brought all my insecurities out. My weight has been an issue of mine for the longest time and I got away from the bullies at school only to be called all types of names by the whole world."

"Why did you do it?" I ask her. "I know that you said that you ended things with Colby once you found out that he was engaged to somebody else but why did you go back? Why not move on to somebody else?"

"Colby was the first man that I ever felt something for." She smiles sadly. "He was the first person outside of my family who saw me for me and not for how I looked. Our time together in the beginning was brief but he made me feel so wanted and special in that that we were together. Any insecurity that I had about myself or my life went out of the window once I met him."

Hearing that Colby cheated on Rebecca was shocking since he seemed to be really in love with her. I had heard that he had cheated on his previous partners but everyone thought things were different since he had proposed to Rebecca and that they work for the same company. 

My heart would be broken if I found out that Jon was having an affair with another woman and I don't think I could let them off easily. We all expected Rebecca to kick off and do something crazy but she took a break from the company then came back as if nothing happened.

"How's the pregnancy treating you?" I ask Latecia as I feel myself starting to get tired. "Can you believe that we're pregnant at the same time?" 

She laughs, "You're pregnant at the same time as your mom."

"It's so weird." I giggle before cringing. "Like why is my mom pregnant when I'm in my mid to late twenties? She should be enjoying her child free days with my father but now they're having another kid at the same time as their grandbaby."

"That's so weird." Latecia smiles. "The pregnancy is going really well, I've been blessed to have a smooth sailing one so I have no complaints whatsoever."