Ch. 32 - Practical Exam Sneaky Wraith

Start from the beginning

BEHOLD! ULTRA COMPRESSED WEIGHTS!

"These babies will add about half our body weight to our physiques." All Might explained. "It's not much, but they will eat up our stamina and make it harder for us to move around. Oh shoot. These are heavier than I thought. We had a contest to come up with these, and Young Hatsume ended up winning it!"

"Huh, that weird and quirky girl?" (Y/n) looked at his gauntlets. "I wonder..."

"You think we need a handicap to win against you? Well, think again." Bakugo growled.

"Ha ha ha ha! This should be fun." All Might had a menacing aura. Everyone shivered until another aura overpowers it.

"Awww I wanna fight you again.... Just to see if I've gotten stronger." (Y/n) smiled sweetly but the aura he has didn't help his smile.

"Ha ha ha ha! This should be fun." All Might had a menacing aura.

"Let's begin. The teams will take the practical exam in the order you were called. We have a stage provided for you. Sato, Kirishima, you're up. Those waiting for their turn to fight can either watch the exams or try to strategize together as a team. It's your choice. That's all."

"Hey. You want to talk about this? See if we can come up with a plan?" (Y/n) questioned his teammate.

"Sure. Let's go." Jiro agreed.

The two went to a one separate fields that surrounded the compound, sat at the shade of a tree to discuss.

"So, um... If I'm not mistaken, Present Mic's quirk is called "Voice", works kind of like yours actually." (Y/n) points out.

"Hmm... So, what do you think we should do?" She questioned.

"I think we should avoid combat if we can, he can send me to a mindless frenzy with his quirk since my senses are sharper than yours, he'll keep doing that until I wore myself out. The same could be applied to you."

"Easier said than done."

"Yeah..." (Y/n) checked his gauntlets, seeing if everything is in order and heating up his gauntlets and his thrusters.

"You're always doing that." She got up and walked up to him, grabbing his hand. "What's important about these?"

"Nothing really. I'm just adjusting myself, this is the second time I used them. So I just inspecting them and do what I can to improve them." (Y/n) replied as he let out a large flame from the base of his gauntlets.

"I see..." She looked curios.

"Wanna try it out?" (Y/n) questioned as he tested the strength of his flames against a tree.

"Umm.." Jiro looked a bit nervous.

"Come on, it's gonna be fun. Trust me." (Y/n) took one of his gauntlets off, which made a mechanical hissing noise and a smoke coming out of it.

"I don't think that's a good idea. But ok." Jiro puts on the gauntlet.

He helped her by wrapping an arm around her shoulders, and raising her arm with the other. She fires off a single torrent of flame, pushing her back a bit.

"W-Woah, that's awesome!" She smiled. "Now I see why you want one of these."

"Yeah! Isn't it cool?" (Y/n) said as he loaded his gauntlet with a lightning strike.

"It is!" Jiro giggles, as she watched (Y/n) charge the gauntlet again with lightning.

"Here, try this." (Y/n) said as he watched her intently.