Because there is no such organization as the Apostles Association in other countries, their information is relatively small, but the intelligence agencies of other countries have stolen the apostles list of the Apostles Association, and then gave the apostles of other countries an opportunity to take advantage of it.

    Regarding the occurrence of this situation, the officials of various ministries and districts are taking corresponding measures, and once they catch personnel from hostile forces, they will not be relentless.

    In such days of peace and chaos, tense and calm, the survivors have passed another year and entered 2020.

    At the beginning of the new year, the Science Center released a message, saying that the initial construction of the maritime safety base had been completed, and a large number of scientific workers could be transferred to the maritime safety base first.

    This is to ensure that scientific research can be carried out in an orderly manner. After all, judging from the annual observations in 2019, even islands such as university towns surrounded by water are not absolutely safe.

    The evolution of zombies has made their ability to walk underwater more prominent. In the second half of 2019 alone, the guards near the University City discovered more than a dozen safety accidents where zombies landed on the island. Although they were discovered before they entered the safe area, this is also a safety hazard.

    Therefore, due to many considerations, the government should give priority to transferring the backbone of these scientific research work. The reason for the secret transfer was that the public would feel that the government was engaging in class privileges if they knew about it, so the news had to be concealed.

    Lian Runing and a group of scientific researchers chose to stay. After all, the science center here cannot be completely empty. The official support for some people to stay is to facilitate the use of various resources nearby to assist maritime safety bases in research.

    Lian Qingmiao is already at the maritime safety base, and he even made a video call with Gao Ruosu and others after he arrived. Gao Ruosu and Lian Ruji didn't go to the maritime security base because they didn't want to take up such important resources.

    Along with these researchers, some detainees from the escort team also went to the maritime security base.

    The outside world doesn't know, but Hao Jian knows that those are a group of apostles who Wen Shanggao arrested, including Kaili, who committed crimes. Some of them sneaked in from foreign countries and came here specifically to kill the apostles in China. They jokingly called the Apostles Association an apostle breeding farm. Since the apostles in Huaguo were reluctant to be slaughtered, they would take advantage of them.

    Of course, for these apostles, Wen Shanggao didn't mind sending them to the research center for various experiments and research.

    In order to confirm that the points of these apostles have been used up, the researchers deliberately set traps again and again, making them think that they can escape, and then use all means to exchange for various tools, and then they are captured by the guards again and again until they No ability to escape.

    At present, the officials have mastered the means for the apostles to gain experience or points, and they also know where their limits are. Except for the apostles who are at large, they are very confident that they can control the rest of the apostles.

    In addition, Wen Shanggao found some low-level apostles, and hoped that they would cooperate with the guards to carry out research. What Wen Shanggao has to do is to provide zombies for them to kill, then record their experience, and then study the experience they need to upgrade.