Chapter 11.15

Chapter 11

    With a sound of "Boom!", a wooden stick fell on the zombie's legs, and it lost its balance and fell back suddenly. Hao Jian grabbed the crowbar and adjusted the sharp end to hit it.

    Hao Jian was exhausted after killing two zombies at once. She supported the gas dispenser and looked at Lian Runing who was also panting. If Lian Runing hadn't run down from the car and found a wooden stick to help, she might have been infected.

    Thinking of this, she lifted up her trousers and looked around, only to find that there were no scars on the surface, and then let out a heavy breath.

    "Killing zombies, experience +10, points +20."

    Lian Runing looked around nervously, only to find that there were no other zombies before asking, "You, are you okay?"

    "It's okay." Hao Jian waved his hand .

    "Didn't you say that the infection takes 12 to 48 hours? Why did this person get infected after being bitten?" Lian Runing pointed at the zombie who could no longer see its face.

    Hao Jian shook his head: "Don't talk about that, hurry up and refuel, let's go."

    Lian Runing looked at the small convenience store at the gas station, and said, "Come on, I'll go in and get something to eat."

    They It was almost two o'clock in the afternoon when they came out of the county, and now the pointer of the time is pointing to more than three o'clock. They only ate a piece of bread and they still have to think about the food for the night and the next day. If they have a chance, they should search it. searched.

    "Wait a minute." Hao Jian grabbed the walkie-talkie from the car and threw it to her, "Bring it on."

    Although you don't usually use the walkie-talkie and make calls at gas stations, it's an emergency right now, so don't worry too much about it. . Lian Runing put on the walkie-talkie and walked over the car blocked opposite to the convenience store. Watching her figure enter the convenience store, Hao Jian also took out the fuel gun and began to refuel the car.

    The situation in the convenience store is not much better. Many shelves are empty, and the floor is covered with broken food. She found a box of beverages under a collapsed shelf, and found several bags of biscuits, instant noodles, and the car air pump like sweeping garbage.

    "Someone is here." Hao Jian's voice came from the intercom.

    Lian Runing's heart tightened, and she quietly walked to the door with the things she had collected, and saw a car slowly parked outside the gas station. In the current situation, she has already begun to question human nature, and there is no guarantee that the person will not attack them after seeing the things in her hands.

    "Should I just go out?" she asked.

    "See if there is a back door."

    Lian Runing only found an office and a storage room just now, and did not notice the back door. She went into the storage room and took a look, and found another door. When she opened it, she saw some sundries piled up on a small flat ground, and behind the fence was a lush green field.

    "I went around to the back."

    "I'll pick you up." After Hao Jian finished speaking, he started the car and drove to the side of the convenience store, using the convenience store to block his sight.

    Lian Runing put the things in the back seat, and then sat down in the passenger seat. When they started the car, the car that had been watching secretly also drove in. Without stopping, Hao Jian drove out of the gas station and drove southwest along the provincial road.