Chapter 26.30

Chapter 26

    As one of the most populous countries in the world, and a province in the first echelon of population, the spread of zombie virus is the fastest. Once chaos occurs, the number of deaths caused by accidents will also rise linearly.

    How many people are still alive, Hao Jian is hard to estimate, but she thinks that many people have died in the car accident on the road.

    Some cars may have accidents due to the outbreak of the zombie virus, and some may be fighting for the chance to escape the danger. Once an accident occurs, subsequent vehicles will easily cause congestion, and nervous and impatient people will be prone to impulsiveness, causing more accidents.

    Of course, there will not be too many zombies on the blocked roads, because once people know that there is congestion ahead or zombies appear, they will no longer sit and wait for death, and would rather escape by walking.     So in Hao Jian's vision, he guessed that there would be many zombies around the congested road section. And they have to go to the congested road, because there are many cars that can drive there.     Peng Mao said: "But the good cars are all stuck in the middle of the road. Even if we find them, we won't be able to get out!"     Hao Jian glanced at Xin Ting: "With Xin Ting here, don't worry.     " Jumping "plop plop", it feels so good to be trusted!     Seeing that Peng Mao was puzzled, Lian Runing explained: "Xin Ting can repair cars. We don't have to go to the middle, we can find a car that is not seriously damaged."     Peng Mao exclaimed: "Really, You are so amazing!"     "..." Why do they think Peng Mao is gay?     "Speaking of which..." Hao Jian looked at Peng Mao, "Are you sure you want to follow us? I thought we should go our separate ways today."     Peng Mao's heart tightened, and he said, "I know I have no fighting power, but I have nowhere to go. But go, and you actually need me too, don’t you?”     “Don’t put gold on your face.” Hao Jian said mercilessly, as if the previous kindness to him was all fake.

    But he is not discouraged, but wants to work hard to prove his worth. For Ding Gu Nian and the others, he is useless, but for Hao Jian and the others, he can at least shield them from some unkind eyes.

    "Because I am useful to you, you chose to let me talk to those villagers yesterday evening, didn't you?" Peng Mao said.

    Hao Jian raised his eyebrows, and gave him a high look: "I didn't expect you to be quite smart."

    Hao Jian didn't reveal her thoughts to anyone, but Peng Mao saw her intentions, so he actually had a brain too. Very flexible.

    "No wonder you are the five scumbags of war." Hao Jian said.

    "I'll take it as you are praising me." Peng Mao breathed a sigh of relief, Hao Jian must have agreed with him, even if it was only temporarily.

    "What are you talking about?" Lian Runing and Xin Ting were still a little confused.

    "Just imagine, if he was by our side back then, would Li Chang have followed you?" Hao Jian flicked Lian Runing's forehead with his index finger, and the latter grasped his slightly numb forehead and suddenly understood what Hao Jian meant.

    "Paper tigers can scare people anyway." Hao Jian added.

    Peng Mao frowned: "Isn't it too much to say that I'm a paper tiger?"

    Xin Ting covered her mouth and smiled, "It's quite an appropriate description."

    Peng Mao's words slipped around his lips, and he changed his words: "Okay Okay, I admit it." The