"...Then, she may know many things, and she is not innocent." Zhong Qingming's eyes flashed a murderous intent.

    Before entering the library with Lian Runing, Hao Jian suddenly felt a strange sight. She followed the source of the sight and looked around, only seeing the reflective glass walls of the tall buildings around the square.

    Zhong Qingming was taken aback by her gaze, and hurriedly retracted the binoculars and body. After a while, he realized that Hao Jian's gaze had never met him at all.     Hao Jian didn't pay any more attention after feeling that the gaze disappeared. She felt that there were still living people around here. Since there were living people, she couldn't care if others were spying on her secretly.     "What's wrong?" Lian Runing turned to look at her.

    "It's okay. You can study it carefully while the higher-ups are going to transfer some precious scientific research materials to the Science Center," Hao Jian said.

    Although the officials decided to guard the library, they were also worried that there would be danger and they needed to evacuate. At that time, the survivors broke into the place and caused the loss of some precious documents. What should I do? So the officials decided to transfer some precious scientific research documents to the Science Center first. Compared with here, the University City is safer.

    When Hao Jian entered the largest library in the southern city, he found that many bookshelves had collapsed, and the place was still a bit chaotic, as if someone had already stayed here and caused chaos before the official took it back.

    Fortunately, all the books that are commonly found in the market are lost. Those rare books and collections of literature are all elsewhere, and no one without librarian qualifications can enter.

    Lian Runing and others went to copy the resources of the digital information resource library, while Hao Jian walked around. When she walked to the area of ​​books related to computer science, she stopped suddenly, and then flipped through a few books.

    "System, your mall sells everything, why are there no books on this subject?" Hao Jian asked suddenly.

    System: "...This is decided by the central processing terminal system."

    Hao Jian chuckled.

    System: Why do you feel that her smile is a bit pervasive?

    "Did you know? With the rise of e-books, fewer and fewer people come through traditional books, and in the era of big data, nothing can be separated from computer data. It's like these books..." Hao Jian's pupils A blue light flashed, "Actually, it's just data." The

    system "2018" said: "Host, you promised me."

    Hao Jian shrugged his shoulders, arranged the books neatly, and asked: "2018, you Have you read these books?"

    Hao Jian changed her name, "2018" felt that she was not talking to a data, but a person with a code name, that is, the real him.

    He was silent for a while, and replied within the allowed range: "I haven't read it."

    "If I open it to read, can you read the relevant information?"

    "...It seems possible."

    Hao Jian ticked the box The corner of the mouth: "Then have you ever thought that the purpose of your central processing system is to let you learn through our eyes?"

    "2018" thinks that Hao Jian's idea is actually very likely that the committee is researching multi-dimensional information One of the purposes of space time, because in this space, more things can be done with the least amount of time, one of which can be applied to education and learning.