After doing this, he also changed his dressing style. He was originally dressed as an elite, and he became a young man in a hip-hop style.

    I have to say that although he doesn't like this kind of dress up, it really makes him look a lot younger, especially the face after makeup is quite different from his previous appearance.

    After making these changes, he tried to appear in front of others. As a result, ordinary people could hardly recognize him, and the guards also subconsciously ignored this kind of attire.

    Afterwards, Zhong Qingming looked for opportunities to go back to the bookstore to look for books. Later, he found that the books in the bookstore were basically the same. He couldn't find any books he hadn't read, so he had to focus on the library.     Every district in Nanfang City has a district library, as well as a municipal library and a provincial library owned by a provincial capital city. The provincial library has a large collection of books. If he can enter it, he may upgrade to level 9 within half a year. It won't be a problem.     But the problem is, as a provincial library, there are a lot of books in it, so the officials have always paid attention to the order of the provincial library.     Originally, the provincial library was located in the downtown area, which was a zombie-infested area, so there were no traces of living people moving there, but as the order was being restored, and the government freed up manpower to clean up the zombies, the provincial library became the one that the government wanted to recover. one of the places.     Zhong Qingming took a look through the binoculars in the high office building. The entrances and exits of the Provincial Library are protected, which means that the government has already stationed forces inside.     At this time, he saw a helicopter appearing in the sky above the square, and a member of the guards was on it to attract the attention of the zombies, gather all the surrounding zombies, and then drop grenades and the like, although it may not be able to kill the zombies , but at least they can be locked in their actions, and now the guards hiding around the square will encircle and suppress them.     In just two hours, thousands of zombies in the square were eliminated in this way. The engineering troops of the escort quickly drove in and erected protective works around the square, and several helicopters came from above, and several people in white coats came down from above at the moment.

    Zhong Qingming could tell that those were all scientific researchers, and their goal seemed to be the provincial library. After all, it was a provincial library. book.

    "8.433 million volumes!" Zhong Qingming was very regretful. If he could read so many books, he would have to be promoted several levels.

    He observed with the binoculars for a while, and then saw a somewhat familiar woman. He didn't remember meeting this woman when he came to Nanfang City, so he should have met this woman before arriving in Nanfang City. Judging from her dress and the attitude of the people around her, the position should not be low, so it is unlikely that he met her on the way to Nanfang City...

    Combined with his experiences these days, he finally remembered where he met her He had passed this woman——it was in Mingzhu City, after he escaped from the Agricultural Science Museum, he took hostages and hid around, only to accidentally see a woman in the escort team.

    Originally, she was just a mere woman, so it didn't attract his attention, but unfortunately, she was the only woman among the people at that time, so he had to take a second look, so he just remembered it.

    Recalling that experience, Zhong Qingming felt unhappy, and he thought that since the other party was able to come out to chase him, it meant that she knew about the experiment, at least when he was rescued by the authorities and dragged to extract a confession, she knew about it.