If the system is foreign, it is unlikely that such mistakes will occur when it collects information from this world. Moreover, Hao Jian had a strong feeling, which made her feel more and more that there was something wrong with this world.

    "What is the truth of this world?" After listening to Hao Jian's words, Lian Runing recalled Le Yan's words.

    She vaguely understood something, maybe Le Yan and Hao Jian are the same, they have the same secret. Does that mean that all the apostles actually had such abnormalities?

    Lian Runing fell into deep thought. Before this, she never suspected that there was anything wrong with this world, nor did she think about the appearance of zombies. There was nothing wrong with all the experiences she had with Hao Jian. She failed to find out, but Hao Jian did, which meant that Hao Jian was different, and she could figure out these puzzles.

    Suddenly, Lian Runing let out a "puchi" laugh, and said under Hao Jian's helpless gaze, "I remembered a movie."

    "What movie?

    " Real or fictional. Do you remember the name? I can’t remember.”

    Hao Jian’s smile faded, and she said, “I also remember this movie. Mirror, dressed in black... But I can’t remember what the movie is called.” In the

    ____

    multi-dimensional information space, “2018” jumped up, and he looked at the data that had jumped violently, secretly worried: “No, No, this is the data deleted by the central processing terminal to prevent the 'data body' from awakening, just to prevent the 'data body' from realizing the truth in this way, if you think about it, the central processing terminal system will definitely detect it!"

    He knows that Lian Runing, which only exists in the memory of the "data body", is just a piece of data. It is impossible for her to have such an idea. It is the deep consciousness of the "data body" reminding herself in this way!

    He knew that there were still loopholes in the multi-dimensional information space that was still in the beta stage. After all, it had been more than two hundred years. Who could accurately find out the exact production date of something? It can only be checked through the huge historical data!

    There are more materials, in fact, by extracting their memories of these items in the "data body", and then integrating them, and constantly improving the mall items and the data of the constructed world to achieve consistency.

    But who knew that Hao Jian was so keenly aware of the loophole above, and even aroused his own subconsciousness all of a sudden?

    There are still more than 800 contestants. He needs Hao Jian to persist for a while, or his previous efforts will be wasted!

    Thinking of this, he gritted his teeth and decided to stabilize Hao Jian without touching the prohibited parameters set by the central processing terminal system.

    ____

    It was at this moment that Hao Jian heard the voice of the system. She smiled: "You didn't make a sound when I was investigating, but now it came out, is my guess correct?

    " Come out..." The system paused, "At least don't let me detect it."

    Hao Jian raised his eyebrows: "It seems that you are very afraid that I will track it down. Is it restricted by the authority of the central system?" The

    system defaulted, Hao Jian Another analogy: "When I always asked you some sensitive questions before, you always avoided talking about it, saying that you did not have this authority. But I never asked you, if my question broke through the authority, what would be the consequence? After all, I have not disclosed or betrayed the existence of the system, and the central system has no reason to obliterate me."