Chapter 121.125

Zacznij od początku

    He believed in fists more than the illusory "God". If the fists were not strong, it was impossible for Hao Jian and the others to send him back.

    He thought of something again. According to what he had heard before, "Wu Jiu" should be very powerful, and the development of "Wu Jiu" members will not be like Wang Rou, who will tie them up and brainwash them . Wang Rou's actions seemed to be at the end of the road, and she began to blindly pull people into the organization.

    Hao Zuo is enduring hunger and Wang Rou's temptation while planning his next escape plan. In order to prevent him from escaping, Wang Rou reduced his daily meal to two, and could only eat half a bowl each time.

    It's no wonder that Wang Li has become like this. Under such punishment, how can she not succumb to the cult?

    Just when Hao Zuo was about to secretly set fire to disturb Wang Rou's attention, they heard movement downstairs. However, the location of Wang Rou's house is not facing the gate downstairs, so they don't know who is coming.

    After waiting for a day and a night, but did not hear any movement around, Wang Rou relaxed her vigilance, and Hao Zuo was also a little disappointed. When he heard the gunshots, he thought it was Hao Jian who came back to save him, but it seemed that he was thinking too much, Hao Jian hated him so much, how could he come back to save him? Besides, she didn't know he was arrested.

    Seeing that Hao Zuo was listless, Wang Rou would work harder to brainwash him. If Hao Zuo hadn't kept in mind that his own father was arrested because of "no blame" and his mother was killed by "no blame", Maybe he was really tricked into joining.

    Finally, seeing that the time was right, Wang Rou wrote some secret signs on the window and began to wait.

    Soon, a few members of "Wugui" who settled nearby came over, and they got together for a meeting. Only then did Hao Zuo know that most of these people were nearby residents.

    Because the "No Blame" sub-sect here has been hit and many members died, so their development is very slow. In order to regroup, they must develop a large number of members, so Wang Rou focused on the single students.

    Wang Li and Luo Xiaoting are not yet the first batch of members she develops. Before them, she has brainwashed many students and neighbors. The "No Blame" sub-teacher also appreciates her very much and plans to nominate her as a sub-teacher the incense master.

    Hao Zuo heard the content of their meeting and knew that they had a grudge against a local gang. This gang was a drug dealer. After the end of the world, they also relied on drugs to absorb a lot. They wanted to use drugs to paralyze themselves, and they were unwilling to face to realistic people.

    "Wugui" was fighting for territory with drug dealers, but was beaten by the opponents and suffered heavy casualties, so he could only lie down.

    However, it is not the style of "no blame" to be a turtle all the time. They are crazy people who dare to kill their relatives, and they are not kinder than those vicious drug dealers. So they decided to secretly develop more forces and rely on the number of people to overwhelm everything. Even if the opponent has a gun, they are not afraid.

    Hao Zuo became anxious. These people wanted to die, but they brainwashed him to use him as a weapon? He wanted to escape, but there were so many people on the other side, how could he escape?

    ____Hao

    Jian asked Shi Gongdu to hack into the monitoring system of Xichengyuan, and then saw the movement of every door in the community through the monitoring, and then saw many people gathered at Wang Rou's house.