Peng Mao and Xin Ting were dispatching leaflets with the guards, but after receiving such an order, they were also pulled over together. Fortunately, they finally dealt with the surrounding zombies smoothly, and before more zombies surrounded them, they The surrounding barbed wire has been fixed.

    At this moment, they suddenly encountered a few sneaky people who crawled in.

    "Who is it? Stop!" The captain of the escort squad immediately yelled.

    The people at the other end stabilized their figures, and Peng Mao's eyes widened when he saw it. I saw that these rather embarrassed people were Ding Gu Nian, Shen Fu, and his familiar brother Peng Sheng!

    Peng Sheng didn't expect to meet Peng Mao here, and he seemed to be mixed with the guards, accompanied by beauties, which is unscientific!

    "Why, do you know each other?" the captain asked Peng Mao.

    Peng Mao opened his mouth, and just about to say that he didn't know each other, Peng Sheng said anxiously: "We are brothers, he is my brother, and I am his younger brother!" The

    captain's attitude softened, and he turned to look at Peng Mao: "He said Is it true?"

    Peng Mao had no choice but to nod his head, but his expression was still cold, he looked around at these people, and seeing them no longer looked like they used to, he felt a burst of pleasure in his heart.

    "Why are you here?" he asked.

    "We're just passing by." Ding Gu Nian had a cold face. Although he has a gun, there are five guards with guns here, and Peng Mao and Xin Ting also have novel tools in their hands. Don't act rashly.

    Shen Fu stepped forward and said to the team leader: "We escaped from the village behind, there were zombies infested there, when we passed by here, we heard gunshots, so we came to you for help immediately."

    The captain frowned: "We have our own tasks and we can't leave casually, but we will report to the higher authorities. You guys go inside and stay there first, and take you back to the place of difficulty after we finish our work here."

    Shen Fu looked at it gratefully. He: "Thank you, you are really good soldiers of the people!"

    A group of people entered the storage and distribution station, saw the backs of the busy workers, Ding Gunian pulled Shen Fu and whispered: "Didn't you say that there is no one here?" Why, why is there a guard here! Are we really going to the refuge? There will be no danger, right?"

    Shen Fu said: "Mr. I hid here for a while, but I didn't expect that the government would suddenly send people to restore the operation here. As you can see, they don't seem to have received an order to arrest us, but don't worry, we won't go to the shelter with them "

    "Then what are we going to do?"

    "I don't think they have many people here. It seems that they just came back to check various facilities and equipment first, and Peng Mao's group is going to evacuate. After they evacuate, the guards here will The number of people is much smaller. We can say that we want to stay and help, and after they evacuate, we will contact my friends for reinforcements..."

    Peng Mao looked at Ding Gu Nian and Shen Fu, felt that they were acting suspiciously, and was about to talk to the captain Said to pay attention to them, Peng Sheng leaned close to him, and called out shyly, "Brother."

    "..." Peng Mao knew that he had a thick skin, but he didn't expect that he would have a strange look on his face.

    He still underestimated Peng Sheng's thick skin.