In view of the various control rules adopted by the refuge base, it can be said that, except for the guards and individual personnel, no one can hide guns here, and no one can walk on the street with a knife.

    So even if someone wants to deal with Lian Runing, they have to escape the heavy surveillance and the frequent patrolling police or security forces.

    She came to the refugee management office, intending to see if Hao Jian was here, but before she could find Hao Jian, she saw a few familiar faces.

    Ding Gunian's subordinates were pestering the front desk staff to ask questions, but judging from the expressions on both sides, their conversation didn't seem very pleasant.

    "We want to apply for an investigator qualification certificate, shouldn't you tell us how to apply for it?" Ding Gunian's subordinate asked.

    The staff glanced at them: "Line up."

    "..."

    Ding Gu Nian seemed to be unable to bear it and stepped forward: "I'm not looking for some relative, don't you have the corresponding window to handle these related procedures? The

    staff also replied to him: "As you can see, there are hundreds of people here waiting to do things, and we don't have any windows here to handle things differently, so you can choose to wait or leave."

    Ding Gu Nian He was so angry, but he still held back, and finally commanded his subordinates: "Go and buy from the top-ranked people!"

    He turned his head, and saw Lian Runing who couldn't avoid it.

    At this moment, the boredom of queuing up and the anger of being disobedient disappeared. He walked over and said with a smile: "It's you, Miss Lian! What a coincidence, I didn't expect you to come here too, you came with us Is it?"

    It's only been fourteen days since they last met, and Lian Runing left a deep impression on Ding Gunian last time, so much so that when Lian Runing appeared in front of him, he recalled it almost instantly up.

    As for the last time he almost coerced Lian Runing and the others to stay, he had the audacity to pretend it never happened.

    After Lian Runing and the others left that time, he also sent someone to follow, but he didn't see any large troops. Later, after they withdrew, he slowly put her down.

    But seeing her here again now, he thought she must have followed them far away to come here safely, so he felt a little excited and proud—you know how dangerous it is to pass through Chengxiang and Nanfangcheng, they all A lot of people were lost, not to mention that Lian Runing and his party were able to pass through there safely, they must have robbed them of their glory!     Unfortunately, Lian Runing didn't know what was going on in his mind, but when she heard the other person's words, she was still a little shocked. With a forced smile on his face: "It's a coincidence, I didn't expect to see Mr. Ding here."

    "Miss Lian, you didn't tell me your name last time, but this time we meet again, I don't know—" Before Ding Gu Nian finished speaking, an arm stretched out from his side, and then moved the distance between them some.

    Eight-treasure porridge, Bazhen soup, Wuhong soup, Sihong blood-enriching soup, Basa fish fillet, shredded apple, shredded yam, Liujun soup, Lingma catfish.

    Ding Gu Nian was about to frown, but found another familiar and beautiful figure crashing into his heart, and awakened his memory.

    Hao Jian, who was watching a play, suddenly found out that Lian Runing had come here, and she was entangled by Ding Gunian, so she decided to "pretend not to be familiar with Lian Runing outside", anyway, Ding Gunian Nian knew they were in the same group, as long as she didn't show that she cared about Lian Runing, there shouldn't be much of a problem.