"I, I want to take refuge on Haixin Island with Xiaoyou. He will follow us when he finds out. I thought you were the police and could save us!" The nanny pointed to the security guard.

    Hao Jian was very speechless, and felt that her thinking was a little naive. Now that she is an accomplice of "no blame", she has indirectly harmed many people, and she still wants to suffer as innocent?

    There was a lot of movement downstairs. It seemed that the glass door was broken by zombies. Hao Jian pushed two ping-pong tables to the stairs to block them, and then said calmly: "How many people are there in this operation?" , How many people are holding guns, and where are some insiders operating? You'd better tell the truth, otherwise you can only stay here with him and enjoy the free service of zombies."

    Hao Jian controlled the only one who left The rope, how dare the nanny hide it, she told everything she knew in detail.

    Although she was only responding to her son, she also learned from her son that 18 gunmen came to this operation, and two of them were middle-aged men whom her son called "the deacons of Nantah University" , the remaining people are almost all of the higher status in "Wu Yu".

    In addition to those with guns, there were dozens of ordinary members, some of them mixed with the refugee crowd, and some of them held knives and sticks and acted together with the members with guns. Nanny's son is one of them.

    Hao Jian didn't say anything after listening. She needed a living witness, so she let the nanny go down. As for the security guard, although he might know more, he was too injured, and she couldn't take him away. .

    Before she left, the security guard grabbed her trousers and begged weakly: "Help me, I will tell you more important things.

    " Yes ."

    He pulled even harder: "I said, our deacon is Wang Zhiyong, forty years old, and he has developed so many of our downlines, he..."

    "Isn't there another deacon involved in this operation?" What is his name, who is he, and who are the masters and priests of your Southern University Sect?"

    "How is it possible, only one of our deacons should come, and the other should be a priest."

    Hao Jian pondered for a while." The words "deacon" and "priest" are pronounced in Mandarin by people in most parts of the province, and it seems that there is not much difference, so it is not ruled out that the nanny heard it wrong.

    "Then who is your priest?"

    "We don't know what our priest's name is. I only know that he has black hair and facial features that look like foreigners.

    He—" before the security guard finished speaking, zombies came from the stairs. Climbed up and was crashing into the ping pong table. Although Hao Jian wanted to know more information, if she didn't leave, she might end up here, so she said sorry to the security guard, and then grabbed the rope and slipped away.

    The security guard struggled to get up from the ground. As soon as he climbed over the window sill, a zombie rushed over, grabbed his foot and bit it.

    A scream came from behind, and Hao Jian chased Huang You and the others without looking back.

    ____Huang

    You and the others were waiting for them downstairs. After all, they wanted Hao Jian to take them out of here safely. As a result, I suddenly heard gunshots from upstairs and the voice of the nanny pleading.

    They secretly felt something was wrong, and the clerk in the sporting goods store wanted to leave, but Huang You said, "Wait a little longer."

    "What are you waiting for, I think that woman is with that group!" The