The group finally arrived at the pier after going through untold hardships. As a result, there were not many boats docked at the pier. In order to fight to get on the boat, several groups of people fought. Lian Ruji and Gao Ruosu were obviously not suitable to join the melee, so they could only run along the river.

    Finally, the mother and son met the escort who was about to retreat, and the escort rescued them along the way, and sent them to the refuge on Haixin Island.

    At the beginning, the conditions of the refuge in Haixin Island were very poor and chaotic. After all, everyone wanted to live in the stage, where it was not only safe, but also air-conditioned.

    After a few days, there were more and more guards supporting Haixin Island, and the scene was gradually brought under control. Everyone went from being uncomfortable to gradually getting used to it.

    Because there is no free lunch in the shelter, if you want to live better, you can only work. Lian Ruji was worried that Gao Ruosu would not be able to bear the weather, so he took the initiative to sign up for work.

    The mother and son couldn't get in touch with their family members. Even though they were very anxious, they could only wait.

    After the official registered their information, they often inquired about their family members, and after inquiring about Lian Qingmiao, they also had a little more hope to survive.

    Unexpectedly, they were still talking about Lian Rumeng and Lian Rumeng's news. Within two days, Lian Rumeng came to find her in person and brought news of Lian Rumeng.

    Although Lian Rumeng has not been found yet, knowing that she is relatively safe now, they already have an atmosphere of reunion.

    "Dad asked Xiaoji to consider joining the guards, or find a job in the refugee management office. He is embarrassed to let the authorities let him eat and drink for free."

    Lian Qingmiao's attitude towards his daughter and son is really different, at least in According to Hao Jian, Lian Qingmiao has high expectations for Lian Runing.

    "What does Ruji think?"

    "It's not practical for him to join the escort team, and he is relatively young, and he is not qualified to join the refugee management office as a clerk, so he will probably go to the archives collection and sorting department to work for others. " An assistant, let’s sort out and collect the archives!"

    "I remember the archives are next to Nanfang City University, so it would be nice to stay and work there."

    Hao Jian finished eating the noodles, took another sip of the soup, looked up and saw Lian Ru Lemon seemed a little troubled.

    "What's the matter, you've been staring at me all day today, can you tell me now if you have anything to say?"

    Lian Runing licked her lips and said in a panic, "I, I'll go first Take a shower."

    Hao Jian followed, pressed the door before she closed it, and tilted her head: "Is it because I showed a little interest in that photo, so you asked Professor Lian?"

    Lian Runing: ... When will you not be so smart? It scared me!

    Seeing her reaction, Hao Jian said amusedly again: "It seems so."

    Lian Runing was debating whether to tell Hao Jian what Hao saw, she knew she couldn't hide it from Hao Jian , but it seems that it is not appropriate for her to say this.

    Her tangled face looks more and more cute, and the smile on Hao Jian's face remains undiminished: "And it seems that I am not mistaken, that is Hao Kan. I think he should still be alive, and then he will be active as a successful person." Now, you think you will hurt me, so you are struggling whether you should tell me or not."