Hao Jian got up from the bed, kissed Lian Runing first, and then said with a smile, "I wasn't hungry at first, but now I am."

    "Why, the food tastes better with me here?" Lian Runing said happily. .

    "That's right, because even looking at you, I think it's a very good thing to eat."

    Lian Runing was a little shy by her words, and broke off the disposable chopsticks for her: "Eat quickly, don't let the fans go to waste It’s been too long!”

    Hao Jian asked as he ate, “Auntie and the others have settled down?”

    “Well, my mom lives with my dad, and Xiaoji lives in the opposite building. Many of my dad’s colleagues asked my dad how to contact him. 'Brother Guard,' I think 'Brother Guard' is going to be pretty busy for a while."

    Fortunately, although the government has no time to free up manpower to help these scientific researchers bring their families here, they have reserved dormitories for their relatives. No matter what method they use to bring their relatives here, just follow the Gao Ruosu and Lian Ruji will be arranged in the dormitory here.

    "Is the aunt's body okay?"

    "Slight heat stroke, the doctor has seen it, and there is no major problem."

    Lian Runing talked about what he heard from Lian Ruji, their thrilling few days:

    After the accident A few days ago, Lian Rumeng contacted them. She felt that the situation was not very good. People everywhere looked strange, especially the place where she sketched, which was notoriously chaotic. Later, various incidents of killing and biting people in the street were reported.

    Although the violent agency dealt with it in a timely manner, she was still a little uneasy, so she called her home and secretly left the team after confirming her safety.

    She called her parents, but it didn't seem to be taken seriously, and she was found when she was sneaking away, and she was scolded.

    In desperation, she could only tell Lian Ruji to take good care of her parents, and she would rush home as soon as possible.

    Lian Ruji stayed at home all day, and rarely read gossip on the Internet. The news he occasionally saw were official reports, so he was not as worried as Lian Rumeng. But after he didn't watch the live broadcast, he went to check the relevant matters, and he took it seriously, and went to school with Gao Ruosu for several days.

    On the day when the Internet was disconnected, he went to have lunch with Gao Ruosu, but in the dining hall, they saw a lecturer who was not feeling well. Lian Ruji remembered the symptoms of people infected with the virus on the Internet, so he dragged Gao Ruosu into hiding .

    Later, the lecturer had a fit and caught a passing student and bit him. There was chaos in the dining hall at that time. Fortunately, during the holiday, there were not many students, and everyone ran away quickly.

    Lian Ruji and Gao Ruosu wanted to go home, but before they left the dining hall, the medical school next door became chaotic. Lian Ruji caught a medical student to inquire about the situation. He only knew that some medical students had been bitten during their internship in the hospital, and the hospital had already begun to isolate them.

    Lian Ruji suddenly thought of the "zombies" mentioned on the Internet. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this was the case, so he took Gao Ruosu to search for some food and hid again.

    The mother and son were trapped in the school for three days, and they ran out of food. Later, a considerable number of surviving people in the school said that it was very close to the river, and they could go to the pier by the river to find a cruise ship to leave. Lian Ruji and Gao Ruosu didn't want to starve to death here, so they agreed.