After complaining about the level rewards, she then focused on the newly opened permissions.

    If she speculated before, the main purpose of the "Doomsday Survival System" is to "survive", and the ways of survival include "maintaining basic life" and "living well".

    Now that the hot-weapon in the weapon session has been turned on, this is already the biggest hack, but once the zombie monitoring authority appears, she can say that this hang is so big that it can make people doubt the authenticity of the world.

    The so-called "zombie monitoring" is a function that takes the host as the center and sends out an alarm if a zombie appears within a radius of 100 meters. Those that are still in the incubation period are not within this range.

    Although it is impossible to provide the location where the zombies appear, it can remind the host and prepare the host, thus greatly reducing the possibility of being attacked by zombies and infected with the virus.

    In addition, with the authority to purchase heat-weapons, it can be said that level 5 hosts, zombies basically do not pose any threat to them.

    "But after level 5, can I sit back and relax?" Hao Jian couldn't help thinking suspiciously.

    Although the authority given by level 5 can indeed provide her with a lot of convenience, on the other hand, there will be more opportunities to expose her possession of the system to everyone.

    Just like she can buy a gun at will, but there is no reasonable explanation for its source, then she will be questioned by humans and watched by the host.

    At the same time, if zombies appeared within 100 meters, she must prepare to avoid them. However, if the observation conditions were not wide enough, people who also had the system would start to suspect her.

    So for her, higher levels often come with higher stakes.

    The system asked in bewilderment: "All your speculations are based on the premise that other hosts cannot be trusted. Don't you trust other hosts?"

    Hao Jian didn't follow its words to answer, but instead said: "It's not that I don't believe it. Other hosts, I just still haven't figured it out, why did your central system choose us? What special abilities do we have? And what's special about the little junior sister who is bound to me?"

    If the existence and purpose of the system is to Let the hope of mankind be passed on, then she should not be chosen, because she knows very well that she is not very interested in the direction of mankind.

    Is it because she once studied anthropology?

    Hao Jian has already passed the second stage of middle school. She doesn't think that she is a natural protagonist. Instead, she slowly discovers some key points from so much experience-about the connection between the characters involved in the mission and the end of the world.

    "Perhaps the people involved in the task are the ones who can determine the direction of the end of the world, so what is our role?" Hao Jian asked sharply again.

    The system has no comments.

    Hao Jian thought he was talking to himself: "At the same time, I noticed that Ding Gu Nian and I are not the same kind of people. If the purpose of the system is to let the hosts work together to create a better future, then we should find someone who has similar views as the host. The host. Because if I want to cooperate with him, without the premise of common interests, I’m afraid I’ll fight with him.”

    “…”

    When Hao Jian forced the system to be speechless again, the refugee management office The man came over and said to her: "Professor Lian Qingmiao wants to see you and has been approved. Are you going to see him?"