Lian Runing was overjoyed, but she I didn't place too much hope, after all, Wang Zishao didn't even dare to say that he could find her family. She thanked her, chatted with Zhao Yuhuan and walked to the dormitory, completely leaving Hao Jian behind.

    Hao Jian: ...It seems that what I said before really annoyed her.

    ____

    After agreeing to have breakfast together the next day, Lian Runing said goodbye to Zhao Yuhuan. She returned to the room only to realize that she had forgotten Hao Jian. Immediately she realized that Hao Jian was no longer a child, and she would come back by herself, so she sat in front of the fan and wiped her hair.

    Hao Jian came back an hour later. At that time, Lian Runing was sitting on the chair and almost fell asleep. When she heard the movement, she opened her eyes in a daze, opened her phone and took a look. It was almost ten o'clock, she said: " Why did you come back so late?"     Hao Jian took a deep breath without changing his face, and took out a box of things. Before Lian Runing could see clearly, Hao Jian said: "Although I washed my hands with soap, but I still feel a little unhygienic, so I went to buy some things and came back."     Lian Runing's head froze a bit, and when she saw what was written on the small box, her face instantly turned red. Because of the light, the redness on his face was invisible.     "Where did you buy it?"     In normal times, men's products can be bought in supermarkets, but women's products can only be bought online, right? What's more, there is no supermarket here.     A smug smile rose on Hao Jian's face: "I spent a lot of effort to find it, otherwise I wouldn't have come back so late."     "..."     Lian Runing remembered that she had rejected her before, and hummed, Turning around and going back to bed: "I'm sleepy, I'll go to bed first."

    Although Hao Jian acted like an old driver, she learned many tricks online, and she had never practiced it. She was a little excited and ashamed at first, but she was also worried that Lian Runing hadn't really done well. Prepared, there is some hesitation.

    But he never thought that her previous actions fell into the eyes of Lian Runing, which meant the same thing, so he got angry.

    After thinking about it again and again, none of them can guarantee that there will be a tomorrow, so what's the use of her thinking so much? So I spent an hour blowing the wind outside, and after my hair was almost dry, I bought this box of things from the system mall and came back.

    Lian Runing turned her back to Hao Jian, the latter thought about it, and went to lie down too.

    There is no air-conditioning, only the fan is turned on to the maximum, and then it blows towards them with a "squeal".     After a moment of silence, Hao Jian shamelessly put the fingertip on the index finger of his left hand, and then leaned in front of Lian Runing

    : "Look at this fingertip, how beautiful it is!" She

came out: "How can anyone describe fingertips like that!"

    Then she remembered that she was "sleepy", so she restrained her smile and continued to be bored.

    Hao Jian asked, "Does my junior sister think my fingers are beautiful?"

    Lian Runing stared at her fingers, endured and endured, and finally couldn't help it, and said directly: "You are not left-handed, and this is a set of fingers. It's on the middle finger."

    Hao Jian smiled as if he had succeeded in his tricks: "Thank you for your advice, but I don't seem to have told my junior sister that my left hand is quite flexible."

    "...?" Lian Runing lay flat Coming down, turning her head, she saw Hao Jian getting ready on two fingers, the index finger and middle finger were like scissors, "Little Junior Sister, do you want to try?"