And what Hao Jian said made it seem like she was impatient, so she shook off Hao Jian's hand in a little shame, "I didn't really think about it!

    " She escaped fire and zombies, her bones are falling apart, right?"

    Lian Runing: Although she is still so considerate, she is very angry!

    ____There

    is no private bathroom here, so the two of them go to the shared shower room. Because the government building was not designed with bathrooms in mind, the public showers were built with mobile prefabricated houses on the open space behind the government building.

    A total of eight large shower rooms were built, five for men and three for women, on the east and west sides respectively. In the large shower room, there are nearly twenty single rooms. There are no shower facilities in the single room, and there are only five public faucets, where water can be fetched into the single room for bathing.

    Although the conditions are still crude, they are much better than most refuge bases.

    There is no need to line up in the women's shower room, because the number of men and women in the survivors has already explained the ratio of men to women. However, the female shower room is only two less than the male shower room, probably considering that the female shower time is longer!

    Both Hao Jian and Lian Runing washed their bodies first, and then fetched water to go outside to wash their hair, because they don't want to occupy the private room for too long, so as to avoid letting others queue for too long.

    There are many women who think the same as them, so a group of people sat in the open space outside and chatted while washing their hair. Someone saw that Hao Jian and Lian Runing were strangers, so they took them to chat.

    "Hey, which department do you belong to? I'm sorry, after my workplace was transferred here, there were too many people, and I haven't recognized them all yet!" A twenty-seven or eighteen-year-old woman asked Hao Jian with a smile.

    Hao Jian thought for a while: "We are the recorders of the security department of the command center." The

    security director assigned her an external identity as a recorder, a newly created position, mainly responsible for recording some security-related incidents so that they can be sorted out for investigation The data. It's equivalent to clerical work, but she doesn't really need to do these things. Today's meeting is just for her to understand a little bit, so as not to be suspicious.     Hearing her answer, the woman believed it. She said: "The nature of our work is very similar. I am from the political engineering department. My name is Zhao

    Yuhuan."

According to the previous style of acting, Hao Jian and Lian Runing talked about things from before the end of the world to after the end of the world, lamenting the retrogression of civilization and the style of the outside world, and at the same time telling the two to pay attention to protecting themselves and so on.

    It made Hao Jian and Lian Runing feel like they were looking at the aunt of the neighborhood committee, and the aunt of the neighborhood committee might not be as talkative as her.

    Hao Jian is good at listening, and Lian Runing responds and agrees with Zhao Yuhuan, which makes Zhao Yuhuan talk more and more energetically, wishing to introduce her to the high-quality single young men here.

    Lian Runing declined her kindness, and mentioned that she hadn't given up looking for her relatives and might leave here. Upon hearing this, Zhao Yuhuan said, "Looking for someone? Isn't this an easy matter? I know a lot of people, tell me about them, and I'll find out for you!"