Seeing that Xin Ting's face was flushed, Peng Mao hurriedly said: "Shut up, with your body shape and physical strength, you are afraid to climb up the mountain." It’s only for you to get out!”

    Seeing that these two people were about to quarrel again, Hao Jian ignored it, but said: “There are probably guards here, I’ll go over and see if there are cameras, and find a way to communicate They got in touch so that they would allow us to enter."

    Lian Runing looked at Peng Mao and Xin Ting who were in a hurry over there, and then at Hao Jian, and rarely went with her.

    After taking two steps, Hao Jian seemed to sense something was wrong, she turned her head and looked at Lian Runing: "Please take care of this place, Junior Sister, I'll be back soon."

    "...Yes."

    Lian Runing didn't look away until Hao Jian's figure disappeared from sight. She went back to the car and took the walkie-talkie from Shi Gongdu, and chose a position with a wide view, and took a careful reconnaissance with the binoculars.

    She knew that her actions seemed to be evading something, but she also knew that the reason why Xin Ting followed was not only to prove her ability, but also because she was too close to Hao Jian, which made Xin Ting feel excluded. Feeling, that's why I want to blend in with them.     If she hasn't discovered her own heart, she may not care about and consider these. However, now that Xin Ting is their companion, she has to consider her companion's mood, which puts her in a dilemma.     Suddenly, there was a burst of gunshots from the direction of the ____hydropower     station. Hao Jian trotted back, passed by Lian Runing, took her hand and returned to the car: "Let's go!"     "What happened?" He heard The people who heard the gunshots hurriedly asked.     "The guards agreed to let us in, so they cleaned up the zombies at the protective entrance of the road entering the factory. We need to get there before new zombies surround us."     Time was running out, so they stopped talking and went to the factory car.     Hao Jian glanced at Xin Ting through the rearview mirror and asked, "Is the wound treated well?"     "Well, the injury is not serious. After cleaning the wound and applying some medicine, it's not a big problem."     Hao Jian nodded : "But after I go in later, I may have to isolate and observe for a while."     "..." Both Lian Runing and Peng Mao felt that Xin Ting was out of luck, and was injured every time he went to a place with guards.     Shi Gongdu didn't care about these things, he asked: "We went in, they found my equipment, how can I explain?     " Surveillance is a must." Hao Jian said.     "Are we going to be watched too?" Peng Mao asked.

    "Which of us do you think doesn't need to be monitored?"

    Peng Mao was silent. First of all, if they could come here, the guards would doubt their identities no matter what. Moreover, what happened at the airport refuge just now, the guards should be the most vigilant at this time. Although they agreed to let them in, they may not be friendly to them.

    But among them, the one who is easier to control is probably Shi Gongdu.

    "Anyway, we are not bad people, so what are we afraid of? Of course, it is uncertain whether the guards will arrest you for wiretapping state secrets." Peng Mao looked at Shi Gongqi.

    "Good classmate, classmate Lian, classmate Xin, I have never done anything wrong to you all this way, and I have also helped you a lot, you can't cross the river and tear down the bridge!" Shi Gongdu hurriedly said.

    "I believe that the guards are not unreasonable people. On the contrary, you may still be the talent they need, so instead of worrying about it, you should think about how to make them think you are trustworthy."